Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

~Pure~

Few ideas

this are just ideas that came up to me, it could be suggested before dont rage about it i will just put under it it was already suggested.

Blue crown: we have a yellow crown for 1 person only, what about adding a blue crown that stands forever so that could be given to winners of a lvl or boss so you know this person won.

Blue coin doors: blue coins are pretty useless atm maybe adding coin doors for them so they get more attention in lvls.

Glowing bricks: adding a brick that changes from colour just for decoration. would look cool in my opinion.

More packs: Desert, ice, fire? just some elements with special decorations or blocks that could be usefull to edit maps and normal sight while playing.

Moving bricks: animated blocks are funny to see, maybe add a block that you could use to set a path and let it repeat it so you can make moving bridges and maybe a automated boss?

Texts: some players really write ugly, what about adding some basic letters that will be auto placed with your selected block. just for people that are tired of writting / cant write.

Background effects: background is a bit empty maybe something specials to a map? uploading a picture or something.

Fake blocks: you have basic blocks maybe add 1 pack that has fake blocks only for the basic blocks. with a special key or something they would show up a fake, or just hold them as secret so you must find out what are fake blocks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

More Keydoors: im tired of useing red,green,blue maybe adding yellow black and white or something? just to add something different. you could buy these for 500 energy each.

Animated smiley: a smiley that has a special emotion you can turn on: like the //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue smiley can move hes toung and the //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile can closes his mounth etc, just add some of this?

Ok maybe i add more when i have more ideas

Last edited by ~Pure~ (Jun 23 2011 11:46:56 am)

#2 Before February 2015

coolio

Re: Few ideas

Most have been suggested...

But I like the glowing bricks. I could just imagine that on new years as fireworks. But would they show up on the minimap?
The text would make it easier to swear using bricks. We have chat for letters.
I don't think we need any more fake/secret blocks. I hate those levels with secret stuff.
Yeah, those are the ones that haven't been suggested.

#3 Before February 2015

Bobithan

All of these have been suggested. Even the glowing block. I think either Jojatekok or Betaguy did the glowing block.

aka towwl

#4 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

The glowing brick has been suggested? Then there goes my last reason not to lock this.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

~Pure~ 1423731896229536

Board footer