Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

Hidden Blocks switch.

Sometimes when you wanna create levels that look artistic but are challenging in minis, they use clouds as bunny hops. I suggest we change the clouds to hidden blocks. But since we cant see them, there should be a block that you stand on and you (only you) can now see the hidden blocks or walk-through fully black blocks.

Picture Comic;Picture1.png Picture2.png Picture3.png ..And done.
Please note that in image 3 everything doesn't disappear, the "faint" block is just behind the smiley, and the smiley hasn't touched the invisible one.

Last edited by Tachyonic (Jun 24 2011 9:41:05 am)

#2 Before February 2015

dol257

Re: Hidden Blocks switch.

sounds... interesting. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#3 Before February 2015

Panic

Sounds like secret blocks to me. Well, the original secret blocks at least.

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#4 Before February 2015

~Pure~

i dont get what you mean, i will wait till the picture, you got my attention //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#5 Before February 2015

jj4

NICE! a brick that you stand on the see threw a secret passage or see a secret passage! that's awesome! +REP!

#6 Before February 2015

EEguy

Nice idea, would be useful in some cases. But I didn't get the cloud example.

#7 Before February 2015

Muffin

It's called using normal black blocks? No?

#8 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

EEguy wrote:

Nice idea, would be useful in some cases. But I didn't get the cloud example.

Imagine you decide to make a hidden entrance to a castle or building or whatever, and the entranceway is visible due to Cloud shaped white figures, and using hidden blocks without a hidden mini is just too easy. With this (it appears on the minimap as a star colour, so you can use other blocks for bigger stars and stuff and disguise it to make it appear hidden on the minimap), you can make people see invisible/faint blocks floating in the air so you can make minis whilst in a secret passageway. What makes it extra hard is that they disappear and become normal looking when you step off it.

#9 Before February 2015

Glitcherkid

i dont get the cloud idea even after the description. pictures maybe?

PaNFnqB.png

#10 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

Bump!

Tachyonic 1423732013229419

Board footer