Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Jasonma

better way to hide worlds

there should be some better way to hide worlds than making the name "benjaminsen" or "****".
maybe when you're making the world, there could be something under "modify level" like "hide world"

#2 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

Re: better way to hide worlds

I agree I dont really like swearing in my worlds just to hid them

#3 Before February 2015

EEguy

I think it has already been suggested, but nice idea. Although I have no problems with the current way.

#4 Before February 2015

Jasonma

yeah but there SHOULD be a more orderly way to hide worlds other than an exploit of their filtering system -_- lmao...:lol:

kingpooultra, you can type in "benjaminsen" and that can also hide your world. dunno if it works with other admins.

#5 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

I didn't know naming a world benjaminsen hides it. I like the idea so if you don't want anyone to come while Under Construction you can hide it a better way. Some people don't know about the current way of hiding it.

I'm in love with a dragon <3

forumsignature_by_a3person-db1n7ec.png

#6 Before February 2015

Jasonma

yeah. and naming it benjaminsen does hide it. i joined a world by link once called benjaminsen and tried to join it with another acc... JUST COULDNT GODAM FIND IT IN THE WORLD LIST! took me a few minutes to figure out why a world named benjaminsen would be hidden... lmao //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#7 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

What if someone drew Chris and called their level "I Drew Benjaminsen"?   0 plays, wonder why....   I do think we need a better hiding system (I come up with good names sometimes and it's either forget it or risk exposure), but then I also think we shouldn't hide worlds.   Everybody Edits is all about creating experiences for one another, and watching beautiful art being built from scratch is a pretty amazing experience.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#8 Before February 2015

calculusguy

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

What if someone drew Chris and called their level "I Drew Benjaminsen"?   0 plays, wonder why....   I do think we need a better hiding system (I come up with good names sometimes and it's either forget it or risk exposure), but then I also think we shouldn't hide worlds.   Everybody Edits is all about creating experiences for one another, and watching beautiful art being built from scratch is a pretty amazing experience.

Umm... Jasonma and I have a secret level that we don't want noobs to copy and noobify. So we need to hide the world while it is being built.

#9 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Just put a trap at the beginning and their computer will kick them.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#10 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Suggested before, but still great idea.
PS You can type "hitler" too.

#11 Before February 2015

Jasonma

didn't know that. oh well. i havent seen it before... (the old topic.)

#12 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

I think "nazi" would work to

I'm in love with a dragon <3

forumsignature_by_a3person-db1n7ec.png

#13 Before February 2015

Jasonma

yeah... ok great. well bottom line. we need a better way to hide worlds.

Jasonma 1423732096229336

Board footer