Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Gccc98

Tutorial for newbies

Note: I Don't Know if this thread is already made, is just my version of the idea.

This is my suggestion, when someone register an EE account, when the account owned logs in it for the first time, appears a message saying "Welcome to Everybody Edits!" as every message has a title and description, the description would be "Welcome (username) to everybody edits, the multiplayer level editor" then chris add everything he wants to that description, then, down, you see a button that says "Play Tutorial" and another "Skip Tutorial", so, when you press play tutorial you go to an special level, also, talking about that another suggestion, draw on backgrounds, so, chris may not add it, so he can just make it available for beta members or just administrators, then in the tutorial level you can see drawings teaching you how to: move, jump, edit, and showing you every type of block and showing you information about smileys and shop, special blocks, etc.

I Hope you like it. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

~Gccc98

#2 Before February 2015

cheezpuffs

Re: Tutorial for newbies

i suppose someone should make a tutorial level for all newcomers?

showing all blocks, grabities, portals, spawn points, and the rest, to show newcomers what theyre gonna be seeing. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#3 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

^I agree because the "tutoral world" is not the best one anyone could make better

#4 Before February 2015

DryKirby

There is a tutorial level, but only for Beta. It isn't listed, but it's demonstrating text in a level and (incomplete) edit areas.

OT: Yay for 100 posts!

Last edited by DryKirby64 (Jul 7 2011 9:48:47 pm)

if a girl does not have yuri then she is lost

but that same girl can be lost in the yuri

#5 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

Gccc98 wrote:

Note: I Don't Know if this thread is already made, is just my version of the idea.

This is my suggestion, when someone register an EE account, when the account owned logs in it for the first time, appears a message saying "Welcome to Everybody Edits!" as every message has a title and description, the description would be "Welcome (username) to everybody edits, the multiplayer level editor" then chris add everything he wants to that description, then, down, you see a button that says "Play Tutorial" and another "Skip Tutorial", so, when you press play tutorial you go to an special level, also, talking about that another suggestion, draw on backgrounds, so, chris may not add it, so he can just make it available for beta members or just administrators, then in the tutorial level you can see drawings teaching you how to: move, jump, edit, and showing you every type of block and showing you information about smileys and shop, special blocks, etc.

I Hope you like it. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

~Gccc98

Please take a look at benjaminsen's profile.

Gccc98 1423732169229263

Board footer