Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Matheus

We need to write

As we saw in the tutorial, see this message:

escreve.gif

And that's fair?
Only in the tutorial have written?
No, we want to also write tutorials or questions (I saw it in the game Platform Racing 2).

This is what I'm thinking:

exemplo.gif

And so just select an area and write with your keyboard:

escreve2.gif

The white line is for you to find where your writing is, however, the line is seen only by you.
This can be used for more types of tutorials, ask questions, warning a troll, and that's how everything is!

#2 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Re: We need to write

I knew that once that world came out we'd get 9001 requests for words as a feature. Dunno if there are any more threads (there undoubtedly are), but go look for one before posting a new one. I like the graphics, though.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#3 Before February 2015

cheezpuffs

nice...
i dont see how this couldnt be made! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
in fact, it shouldnt be that hard...

#4 Before February 2015

Toby

Yeah, this doesn't sound at all abusab- oh wait it totally does.

#5 Before February 2015

dasuper11

ya, it would also allow story lines //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#6 Before February 2015

EEguy

We are already gonna get it, mods are just finding a way to give it to us without people abusing it.

#7 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

The 'bad word' (they aren't even bad, anyway) issues (if that's what you're thinking of, toby) would be fixed by having a censor with the bricks just like in the chat. You type something bad, and it shows up as ****. They can place many different text boxes and spell a word, you say? That's why there'd be a 'cushion' above, below, and to the side of the text. Each letter is surrounded by a space to the next block boundry that takes up between 2 and 2.999(...) blocks, and no boxes can overlap that area, not even the next text block's cushion. Trying to circumvent this somehow will result in a ban, warning, whatever is done now about the chat problem.

We'll make millions!

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#8 Before February 2015

calculusguy

But there was a thread about russian c that allowed you to uncensor words like **(russian c)*. Unless you mean it can only be typed with the keyboard and not pasted.

#9 Before February 2015

Matheus

JadElClemens wrote:

The 'bad word' (they aren't even bad, anyway) issues (if that's what you're thinking of, toby) would be fixed by having a censor with the bricks just like in the chat. You type something bad, and it shows up as ****. They can place many different text boxes and spell a word, you say? That's why there'd be a 'cushion' above, below, and to the side of the text. Each letter is surrounded by a space to the next block boundry that takes up between 2 and 2.999(...) blocks, and no boxes can overlap that area, not even the next text block's cushion. Trying to circumvent this somehow will result in a ban, warning, whatever is done now about the chat problem.

We'll make millions!

First: Only the master of level can use the lettlers.
Second: The message dont appears for all without press enter(color red=dont showed).
Third: The message dont appears if you have a bad word and dont appears F,FU,FUC,****,U,C,K,G,GA,***,A,Y,S,SU,SUC,****,D,DI,DIC,***,ok?
Fourth: In abuse or write a bad word:
One----------------------------Warning
Two----------------------------Is need rebuy in shop again
Three--------------------------One day without letters and need rebuy
Four-------------------------One month without letters,rebuy and energy back to 200
Five----------------------------No letters permanent

Last edited by Matheus (Jul 9 2011 5:44:23 pm)

#10 Before February 2015

cheezpuffs

^effective idea... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile^

and wouldnt it be cool if we could be able to:
1: change text colour?
2: change text font?
3: change text size?
4: determine whether or not the text is interactive (solid, gravity...)?

#11 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

that would make it take longer to get to us then and the tutorial world is not the only one with text our crew (the HQcrew)'s level "icy coin" had RPGmaster there, he put a text that said "RPGmaster2000 was here" lol it was funny but we keep it

#12 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

I dont think it will be implemented, it's abusable is a very much ways.

Matheus 1423732205229227

Board footer