Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Stairs....

Can you please ban them and autobuilder if you can, im sick of this unoriginal crap!

#2 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

Re: Stairs....

Preach the word! Stair levels are for noobs and people who just started the game, there are very common i would also like to see less of them if they can't be banned.

I'm in love with a dragon <3

forumsignature_by_a3person-db1n7ec.png

#3 Before February 2015

AcellOfllSpades

How would that be possible? If you blocked an arrangement like this:

--X -XX XXX

then that arrangement could be used in a good level and the level would be blocked.

If you blocked excessive use of doors, then some massive art wouldn't be possible to make.

#4 Before February 2015

Wolf exile1

treejoe4 wrote:

Can you please ban them and autobuilder if you can, im sick of this unoriginal crap!

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL They cant be banned but you can Simply make levels better then them and Guest bomb Good ones...

#5 Before February 2015

treejoe4

I mean they are banned as in they are closed if they are opened, like if a free ac level is made it is closed

#6 Before February 2015

xXExpress0Xx

I am not saying I enjoy seeing those levels, but some (noobs) do enjoy playing them and they don't want to play our super hard (not really) levels with amazing art. In addition, if they are banned, creators will get very upset.

#7 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

True noobs will like stair levels, but if that minimap display idea gets added whereas when you hover over the name it displays the minimap of that level we could easily avoid them.

I'm in love with a dragon <3

forumsignature_by_a3person-db1n7ec.png

#8 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

but eventually noobs will see good levels the first saved level I ever made was a stair level everyone pretty well does make a stair level when they are a noob. Suck it up its not a big deal this was supposed to be a game were everyone can do pretty much whatever they want not have the things they make banned. Get used to it its life

treejoe4 1423732402229030

Board footer