Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Ick

Friends, reccomendations, and a whole new menu

So, I added a bunch of stuff to my imaginary ee interface. here are the images! (Click on the pictures to make them larger and without the ###x### ###k jpg on it) (made with seashore) openmenuyou.th.jpg   Here's the open menu in a world owned by you. the modify level button was replaced by option, and she share button was moved inside the menu. Instead of the commands having to be typed in, they are inside the menu. I wanted it to work out so that if the kick button was pressed, a little box would pop up saying "Who?" and then afterward, "Message?" and then it would be a lot simpler to kick and you wouldn't have to type: /kick Guest-1886 STOP TROLLING!!! Also in the menu is all of the modify level stuff. here is an image of the menu half-closed. 2closedmenuyou.th.jpg also in this image under the 2 slot is a text button. I want this to be like the text in the tutorial level. And in the corner of this picture is text stating, 2 plays, 1 rec. Rec stands for recommendation. I'll get to that in a minute. openmenutheirs.th.jpg This is the picture of the menu in a different level. So what's in this picture is a button with report level on it. This would, when clicked, open a form asking why they want to report the level, like, "It cusses using the text." Above that is a suggest level button, which inside says share level and recommend. Recommend, i think, should be a button where, when pressed, adds one the the rec. counter. The plays, players, and rec counter are blurred,and this is partially because i don't want to judge the level and I don't want to give other people's ee names without their permission. this is the reason in all of the things i blur. so, here's the half closed menu image! 2openmenuthiers.th.png friendss.th.png This is an image of the lobby. The main difference is the friends box. in this box are the friends you have and an add friends box. levelinlobby.th.jpg
This picture is of a level in the lobby. (P.S. I didn't play this level, but instead i added a random number of rec.) In this picture you can see the new recommendation number on the bottom of the screen. that is the only addition... :rolleyes:

Last edited by Ick (Jul 14 2011 8:36:05 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

rob1nfly

Re: Friends, reccomendations, and a whole new menu

What?

#3 Before February 2015

calculusguy

He means it is a big post and he is editing it to write it without it being lost. (I think)

Last edited by calculusguy (Jul 14 2011 7:52:57 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

Chimi

I like just about every suggestion in here, but I dislike the menus. Sexy friend menu.

#5 Before February 2015

Ick

lol I still have to edit the friend menu...
anyway i took like 3 hours to do all this and I got 3 magic coins with all the breaks i took //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue I'm gonna update it in a couple days...

#6 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

nice Ideas I would find these really usfull in alot of cases ie2u3.png

#7 Before February 2015

Ick

thx

#8 Before February 2015

xXExpress0Xx

I would suggest adding a menu in the report level, with the reason why you are reporting it, like: Inappropriate content, inappropriate language, etc.

Also, I would suggest adding a bar at the top of the main menu, sorting the levels by number recommended.

Otherwise, those are very good ideas. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#9 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

Good ideas, although you may need to put in s'more enters.

#10 Before February 2015

Echo!

I like the ideas, and the picture are awesome.. This would be good in game //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#11 Before February 2015

Ick

I'm still working on this everybody, but yes I was thinking about the report menu! So I'll keep working!

#12 Before February 2015

Nighter

Nice Idea's, I like them all, Like, That kick button and all and the Typing lettters button.

#13 Before February 2015

Fer22f

Nices ideas! I really liked the photos and the menu ideas.. that woulda be more easy than click enter and type /reset or other commands and i like "report" and "recommend" things!

#14 Before February 2015

epicstonemason

The friend thing is cool. Hopefully there could be a friend menu in the levels too.

#15 Before February 2015

Onjit
Website

epicstonemason wrote:

The friend thing is cool. Hopefully there could be a friend menu in the levels too.

But I thought you were a conservatist, that didn't like people abusing "privileges" given to us by chris?

Good Idea anyways!

:.|:;

#16 Before February 2015

rob1nfly

I wouldnt put the smiley chooser next to "Go to Lobby",but, Good Job!

#17 Before February 2015

Polar

The idea I like best is the friends list. I see a lot of people in EE that I recognize and would like to chat with across worlds or know when they're online. Friends list = Need.

#18 Before February 2015

krissgale

Idea seems cool. I hope it will work well in the game

Ick 1423732678228754

Board footer