Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

xXExpress0Xx

System Messages

I don't know if this has been suggested before. If it has put the link in your reply and I will erase this post.

Anyway, IMO, we need to have more System Messages. I was thinking about something like IRC. For example:

*System: Express50 just joined.
*System: Express50 left.

Basically that is all. I cannot really think of any other messages, but if you can, fell free to suggest and I will add them

Of course, there will be an option to block flooding, just like in IRC, so that the chat won't be spammed with these messages.

#2 Before February 2015

Fer22f

Re: System Messages

Man... that will ruin the game... on games that have a lot of people they will enter and exit... The chat woulda be spammed with this! Its a bad idea... Especially because some noobs dont know where u click for stop it. And more: what utilitity this will make? ¬¬ I dont like it.

Last edited by Fer22f (Jul 19 2011 6:42:20 pm)

#3 Before February 2015

xXExpress0Xx

Fer22f wrote:

Man... that will ruin the game... on games that have a lot of people they will enter and exit... The chat woulda be spammed with this! Its a bad idea... Especially because some noobs dont know where u click for stop it. And more: what utilitity this will make? ¬¬ I dont like it.

Do you over see big IRC chatrooms get spammed with this? No because they have an option to clean up flooding. All you have to do is write: "/system flooddetect on | off"

#4 Before February 2015

Fer22f

The problem is:
Noobs dont will know how to stop it.
And.. say for me a utility of this!

xXExpress0Xx 1423732731228701

Board footer