Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

hypedlololol

Area selected-moving block

Hi,you might think   this is a move only block idea* i know and others do that there is one but this one is diffrent.
This block can be moved BUT!It can only be moved in an area showed in its idea,it works like a portal.When you select it it shows up cordinates,Hight And Width H-W.
When you step on it it goes down to its maximum area range or if you jump off it.
If you are and the block is on ground then when you push it from left to right it goes maximum it range of cordinated area
You can also jump and push up or left/right

ALSO,if mechanism will be added it can be controled and moved automaticly

#2 Before February 2015

wchollett

Re: Area selected-moving block

This is a cool idea! It is a bit confusing, maybe due to the fact that you are from Lithuania? But you basically mean a box that you can move, yes? I, too, would like to see it moved automatically. That way, you could maybe do bosses without being there. It would unlock many more minis and challenges in levels. However, I feel like that would be really hard to make. I don't know much programming, but I think that would be very challenging to make on Chris' part. Maybe it would be better if it started off with blocks that move up and down or left and right until they are next to another block?

+rep for my time, please?

Last edited by wchollett (Aug 5 2011 11:54:15 am)

hypedlololol 1423733572227860

Board footer