Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Master1

Pro tab

My idea is to make a new tab in the lobby called the "pro" tab. In the pro tab it will feature ONLY GOOD LEVELS for all of us who hate seeing noob levels everyday. To pick the levels that show in the pro tab we choose a few good users on EE to choose specific levels to appear there.
Once picked, the level will remain in the pro tab (even when no one is in it) until one of the selected users remove it. This allows us to have a good long list of pro levels that never vanish from the lobby //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

What do you think?

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#2 Before February 2015

dasuper11

Re: Pro tab

great idea, only problem is that the noobs would never get people on their levels...

#3 Before February 2015

Master1

so? if the level is terrible it doesn't really deserve a lot of people, cause it didn't take nearly as long to make as a pro level did.

#4 Before February 2015

Jak

would be good but who would judge the people to put in?

#5 Before February 2015

Master1

someone pro enough to take the job, mabey an EX, MX, or MG member?

#6 Before February 2015

manurthebest

Sounds good.

#7 Before February 2015

calculusguy

But the mods/admins will have auto-level picking status, right?

#8 Before February 2015

Master1

well of course, they get everything special

#9 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

dasuper11 wrote:

great idea, only problem is that the noobs would never get people on their levels...

That's a problem?

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#10 Before February 2015

Stubby
Website

Epic idea.     Maybe it can be a favorites tab?

fgRzols.png

#11 Before February 2015

SmittyW

This won't be possible. Computers can't have opinions, they are only programed on what they where told to do. Mods could pick certain users, but what if the user makes a noobish level? Besides, this put to much pressure and expectations on a user. The friends system could be much easier and if you have friend list, you could quickly look at their profile and select a level.

#12 Before February 2015

Jasonma

maybe you just select a group of people to get levels from. like mfl, mihb, cyph1e, and nou etc. and their levels will show there.

#13 Before February 2015

Master1

SmittyW. wrote:

This won't be possible. Computers can't have opinions, they are only programed on what they where told to do. Mods could pick certain users, but what if the user makes a noobish level? Besides, this put to much pressure and expectations on a user. The friends system could be much easier and if you have friend list, you could quickly look at their profile and select a level.

You just had to go and find a way to ruin my idea D:

#14 Before February 2015

iYam

I like this idea, but making it this way would add a lot of pressure to the "judgements", say, if you're a "jugdement", a noob will come to you all the day and say "put me put me put me" and if you won't he will be angry and quit the game. We need to think about the noobs too :/

Maybe a rating system will work this time.
If you made a noob level there're enough pros to make it down from the pro list.
It will be better because what if you aren't as known as Nou or MIHB? You won't even have a chance to be in the pro list.

I'm just sayin'. Beside of this, I like the idea. You got +REP from me.
EDIT:
I just took the time to think about it. Your idea will be better.

Last edited by iYam (Aug 5 2011 3:16:14 am)

#15 Before February 2015

stevethepirahnaplant

Stubby wrote:

Epic idea.     Maybe it can be a favorites tab?

I like subby's idea! a 'most played level' type thing.
but noob levels would probably get there too. :/

#16 Before February 2015

Fer22f

Just use a idea of a guy of "recommending level" and level more recommended goes to PRO tab that i think dont need to be PRO just "MOST RECOMMENDED".

#17 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

It's a great idea, but how will we get that to work?

I'm in love with a dragon <3

forumsignature_by_a3person-db1n7ec.png

#18 Before February 2015

Master1

Fer22f wrote:

Just use a idea of a guy of "recommending level" and level more recommended goes to PRO tab that i think dont need to be PRO just "MOST RECOMMENDED".

If you think about it this wouldn't work cause there's way more noobs then pros on EE, the noobs would recommend stairs and crap

#19 Before February 2015

SofusTheGreat

No. Because giving it to some people, who havent done anything special but made a world that looks nice in a flash game would be wierd

#20 Before February 2015

"Featured levels!" would be a better name.

#21 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

UNFAIR! Many Months Ago [Around 13] I Was [Could You Believe It] A Noob, Because When I Started To Play. People Entered My Worlds And I Got Confidence With World Creation, I Improved And Now I'm Not A Noob.

This Featured Tab Would Separate [To Become Pros But At The Moment a...]Noob & [Was A Noob Without A Featured Tab And Now a...] Pro.

If This Tab Is Created Then It Should Be The Top 3 Worlds Of The Day[Before] Done On Play Count Rise [Max 3 Days In a Row Of One World].

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#22 Before February 2015

Bobithan

How about this system:

We get a small group of people that are good at EE and know what levels deserve to be in the Featured Tab. This group of people would be about 25-50 active members of EE. When these people see a good level, they press a button that only they can press that says "Feature Level". Once they do that, the level goes on over to the featured level list. If you are not one of these people, instead of seeing a button that says "Feature level", it would say "Recommend Level". Once a level gets 25 recommendations, it will go to a list of levels that only the small group of people can see. The world can be removed from that list just by a push of a button by the "Join" button that says "Remove". Those popele can also remove a world from the featured list by pressing that button. On the world list, featured levels will have their names written in gold. In the list of featured levels, they will be listed in order by # of people online, like always.

aka towwl

#23 Before February 2015

Master1

or mabey when a user reccomends the level it shows on the side of one of the people that can features lobby and they can allow or not allow it

#24 Before February 2015

Cyclopsicle

How about we make our own pro tabs so we have features like, world blacklisting based on users you blacklist, adding specific worlds that are good (to you, so noobs can have their noob worlds //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile) and adding specific people that you want to see from only. This of course will take place in the pro tab. Hmm rename it to something else like; selections? This gave me a great idea //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile We could have world filters in the lobby based on blacklisted world owners //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#25 Before February 2015

Master1

okay screw my idea that idea is way better in my opinion^

Master11423733998227434

Board footer