Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

superk

Refresh button and others

Ok, I looked at the "read before posting" post, and to the best of my knowledge, this thing has not been posted before.
I had a couple of things I wanted to post, and here they are:

1. Refresh button.

In the lobby, there should be a refresh button and a check-box next to it. If the check box was checked, then every thirty seconds the lobby would be refreshed (or something like that). Or you could just press the refresh button to refresh the lobby. Just an idea! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Actually I forgot the rest //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile, but when I remember, I'll post them!

#2 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Re: Refresh button and others

while it's not on the list, it has been suggested over 9000 times. I'll let you off the hook, though, since you checked everything first.

I'm not a mod though... yet
So I guess you wouldn't have been on the hook in the first place.

EDIT:
Looks like you forgot to do your searching. Both of these topics are locked
Topic 1
Topic 2

Looks like you're back on the Jad hook.

Last edited by JadElClemens (Aug 8 2011 10:20:51 pm)

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#3 Before February 2015

Jasonma

lmao... modcallll :/ dang i remember when i used to suggest things that have been suggested like over 9000 times.

#4 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

I reported this already, and just reported it again. Sorry if it's abuse, mod-in-charge a.k.a. chewy, but you need to get over here.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#5 Before February 2015

EDJ

JadElClemens wrote:

I reported this already, and just reported it again. Sorry if it's abuse, mod-in-charge a.k.a. chewy, but you need to get over here.

Don't abuse the report system.
But this has been suggested before I see.
I'll add this too the list of suggestions

superk 1423734074227358

Board footer