Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

superk

Player Counter

If this has been suggested before, please forgive me, I looked on the list and this wasn't there. I looked at some topics and it wasn't there. I am not trying to copy anyone.

So, I was thinking of two ways to implement this idea:

1. There is a   block you can go through that will display the number of players that pass through it. Sort of like coin doors, except with players, and it shows everyone who passes through it, not just you (or could there be an option for that?)

2. Another block displays it and they are linked by ids. (sort of like portals)

Other ideas:
The number would pop up when you passed through the block.(possibly in the chat bar?)
You would have the option to choose a skin for it(maybe green blocks in the form of numbers?)
You could set it to give you the message of it when you entered the level.

Please give me feedback!

Last edited by superk (Aug 11 2011 5:24:53 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

Re: Player Counter

how would this usefull?

#3 Before February 2015

Fer22f

I think dont will be usefull for normal people but for bots is!

#4 Before February 2015

Shift

This has been suggested before, but I believe the whole "ID" idea is new.

It's not necessarily a bad idea, it's just that it's practically useless. I'd rather Chris/Peter work on a more worthwhile addition.

#5 Before February 2015

superk

You can show how many times a mini-game is viewed, or how many plays a level has.

#6 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

LOOK AT THE NAME OF THE WORLD, LOOK UNDER IT AND WHAT YOU SEE? The amount of plays O.o. how cool is that!?!/sarcasm

#7 Before February 2015

Brad

kingpooultra wrote:

LOOK AT THE NAME OF THE WORLD, LOOK UNDER IT AND WHAT YOU SEE? The amount of plays O.o. how cool is that!?!/sarcasm

You really are annoying, you know that?
Anyway, I like this idea. It would be cool to be able to see how many people make it to the end of a level when your idle.

#8 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

thanks for the complement +rep for you! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#9 Before February 2015

superk

Thank you!
And you could show how many wins you have.

superk 1423734118227314

Board footer