Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

AmandaLovesGregory

Background blocks Minimap?

I think there should at least be an option for the background blocks to be visible in the mini map? :x

I know not everyone would agree, thats why it would be something that you could turn on or off?

I think it would give users more colorful ideas for their art and mazes this way ^.^
There's really not much else to add, doesn't really need an explanation. :x

It's something that would not be a bother to anyone that has not clicked the option to 'show' background bricks to the mini map.

Last edited by AmandaLovesGregory (Aug 10 2011 8:31:20 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Shift

Re: Background blocks Minimap?

THANK YOU! Seriously, the current background update is really only halfway. Sure, it makes game-play look nicer, but, as in every art world, the mini-map is at least just as important!

I'm sure there will be people who wouldn't like it, so that option is great, too.

#3 Before February 2015

AmandaLovesGregory

Thanks for the response.
Yes, the option I thought would benefit both 'those who like it' and 'those who don't'

To me the mini map is very important with most art. Because when using colors to make it shaded, or make it look better, close up does not look very good :x

So I'm hoping the people that make these changes, will see this as a great benefit/change //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#4 Before February 2015

tailschao

I accaully thought of this twhen backrounds were first invented, but thank you for posting this idea //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#5 Before February 2015

AmandaLovesGregory

When they first came out, (after i bought them) and noticed they didn't.. Was the FIRST thing that came to mind xD

#6 Before February 2015

Bobithan

Well if the colors do come out, the colors need to be extremely dark like the key and crown colors.

aka towwl

#7 Before February 2015

Shift

tailschao wrote:

I accaully thought of this twhen backrounds were first invented, but thank you for posting this idea //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

who didn't?

Bobithan wrote:

Well if the colors do come out, the colors need to be extremely dark like the key and crown colors.

They should match exactly the colors they are close up, in my opinion. There's already a pretty broad range of background colors, and making it look different on the mini-map just wouldn't make sense. Maybe a few more shades would be helpful, afterward.

#8 Before February 2015

AmandaLovesGregory

They should match exactly the colors they are close up, in my opinion. There's already a pretty broad range of background colors, and making it look different on the mini-map just wouldn't make sense. Maybe a few more shades would be helpful, afterward.

Thats how I think it would be as well >.<   Same color as it already is, just visible on the mini-map.

But yeah, a few extra colors/shades would be nice..

Is there even a white? o.o   There's the sparkle white/grey one..   A pure white would be fantastic :3

AmandaLovesGregory 1423734150227282

Board footer