Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

MaahDii

mini map

When you have the mini map open I think that you should be able to draw in it to make big parts quicker so you don't have to go all over the map and when you need to make small details you can travel around the map, so for those of us that likes to make pixel art we don't have to go all over the map like a crazy man (or women).

#2 Before February 2015

stevethepirahnaplant

Re: mini map

Not a bad idea... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#3 Before February 2015

Oturan

It's a good idea, for those that are lazy //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue I myself like to run around like a mad man(or women), since it's a part of the gaming experience.

#4 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

MaahDiik wrote:

crazy man

Wat?

I dunno about this, every block is 2x2 pixels on the minimap, are you sure we could draw like that?

#5 Before February 2015

MaahDii

yea, if we do something wrong we can do like normaly and fix it if it is something small, everything would be done faster, it would be almost like paint but not as BIG just in a smaller way, do you see what I mean? For those of us who like to do pixel art, everything would be quicker. c:

#6 Before February 2015

it40x

I really need that it will be cool if chris will make this

#7 Before February 2015

Jonathan1003

But imagine trolls who use that way to troll the whole map without moving, and this really fastly :/

#8 Before February 2015

Shift

It's not a bad idea, though I personally would never use it. Well, maybe to fill in the main background layer.

Jonatha1003 wrote:

But imagine trolls who use that way to troll the whole map without moving, and this really fastly hmm

It would have to be limited to the owner of the world, of course.

#9 Before February 2015

Betaguy

Why havent anyone thought about this idea before? 2YTqz.png
Its great!

#10 Before February 2015

MadReaper

I could finally fill my worlds! (I'm too lazy right now //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue)

#11 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

good idea //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile maybe you can zoom in on the minimap as well?

MaahDii 1423734167227265

Board footer