Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Wezza

Quick Viewer mini-map

Someone got stuck in your world and you are tired of flying around? Or are you tired of flying around to see if you missed some pieces on art and minis? This is the update for YOU (epic advertisement ^_^)

This is a suggestion for the mini-map which will affect your view as owner of the map in the game.

When you click with your mouse onto the minimap to the point where you want to go, your screen will automatically go there, just your screen not your smiley. When your screen arrived there you will be able to edit and see all the other players that are located in this area.

Thanks for reading,
Please comment, suggest or ask any related questions.

#2 Before February 2015

iYam

Re: Quick Viewer mini-map

Why not your smiley too?
Im afraid trolls will use it to troll and hide.

Other then this if you go with your smiley, this idea is just epic

#3 Before February 2015

Wezza

This is just for the owner of the world, I would find it strange if the owner of the world would troll his/her own map... And I have chosen for without the smiley because otherwise people would see a white dot hoping around the world and not knowing if it's hacking or the owner of the world.

Thanks for finding this an epic idea (; < I agree.

#4 Before February 2015

Glitcherkid

iYam wrote:

Im afraid trolls will use it to troll and hide.

As Wezza said, it is only for the owner of the level. That would prevent the trolling from other users.

Love the idea! Wish it was in the game! 1bigsmile1   +REP!
EDIT: oops, wezza, you posted right before me. pFhcd.png

Last edited by Glitcherkid (Aug 11 2011 9:57:26 am)

PaNFnqB.png

#5 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

Wezza...Im afraid...So much awesome ideas...All by u!...   The world will end...It will! Lol jk,awesome idea there! + Rep!

#6 Before February 2015

Jasonma

i wouldn't like that... the owner of the room could cheat in his own races and minis and everything. especially in a lot of my levels! i mean its fine but... it would ruin some things for me. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile:O

#7 Before February 2015

Koto

Wezza wrote:

I would find it strange if the owner of the world would troll his/her own map...

I find it strange that you DON'T take time out of your day to trolll your amps //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

anyways, this would be a great idea,especially when   your trying to build a great.   This   would make ee so much easier for, everyone that edits (pun intended)

#8 Before February 2015

Betaguy

If Aslai can do it I am pretty sure Chris can do it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#9 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

@Betaguy     Let's just hope he sees this idea, so he can work on it.

I'm in love with a dragon <3

forumsignature_by_a3person-db1n7ec.png

#10 Before February 2015

Wezza

Original Post by Wezza wrote:

your screen will automatically go there, just your screen not your smiley.

Jasonma wrote:

i wouldn't like that... the owner of the room could cheat in his own races and minis and everything. especially in a lot of my levels! i mean its fine but... it would ruin some things for me.

Thanks for reading the OP.
EDIT: The owners can already cheat... They have god mode right?

Thanks everyone for the great comments!

Last edited by Wezza (Aug 12 2011 5:21:36 am)

#11 Before February 2015

xXExpress0Xx

I would also like it if there was an option to hover over someones username and see their place in the minimap.

This is an epic idea btw. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#12 Before February 2015

TACZero

Also, to go along with this, how about a larger minimap for the owner. Still to scale but just larger. This would help view the details of smaller maps and have a special button for it and keep the regular sized one //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#13 Before February 2015

Stubby
Website

Good idea!     That could help alot in my levels!

fgRzols.png

#14 Before February 2015

Jasonma

Wezza wrote:
Original Post by Wezza wrote:

your screen will automatically go there, just your screen not your smiley.

Jasonma wrote:

i wouldn't like that... the owner of the room could cheat in his own races and minis and everything. especially in a lot of my levels! i mean its fine but... it would ruin some things for me.

Thanks for reading the OP.
EDIT: The owners can already cheat... They have god mode right?

Thanks everyone for the great comments!

well wez :/ it just sorta makes it... not ee ish. i like to see the owner when they are editting. not random editting from somewhere else. or bosses without the boss being there. its sorta... scary!
and main gi, that was a very unneccessary -rep. what did i do?

#15 Before February 2015

main_gi

Jasonma wrote:

Seriously? The owner would cheat in other people's levels?
They wouldn't have the power...

#16 Before February 2015

Phenomenon

I think it's a really good idea! But I think it has to be like that you have to click on something to toggle it, cause else if you accidentally go there with your mouse it goes there, could be quite annoying =3

Good thinking! +REP

Last edited by Phenomenon (Aug 13 2011 7:41:53 am)

#17 Before February 2015

Wezza

Thanks for the great comments guys, I really appreciate it!

Wezza 1423734200227232

Board footer