Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

azert

super guide on everybody edits.

If the player does not happen to spend a certain way, he can hit a block, for the "super guide"   to do it has its place.
30160625.png

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Last edited by azert (Aug 11 2011 8:21:14 am)

665706781.jpg

#2 Before February 2015

SmittyW

Re: super guide on everybody edits.

Or we can wait for text in worlds to give a tutorial. It would be the same thing as text, except in a box.

#3 Before February 2015

Master1

what does a ! have to do with a guide anyways and I can't think of how this would be useful sense it would spoil many challenges

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#4 Before February 2015

Betaguy

klmaster wrote:

what does a ! have to do with a guide.

What else?

klmaster wrote:

anyways and I can't think of how this would be useful sense it would spoil many challenges

Thats up to the owner, if he wants to to the challenges easy, let him do it... if you dont like it, just join another world :/

Last edited by Betaguy (Aug 11 2011 1:07:07 pm)

#5 Before February 2015

Muffin

The problem with this is that nobody needs a guide to do 2 hook jumps.

--

This would be a good idea if you can add coin tolls to use them, like you lose 5 coins for using a super guide. And I think the ! is because it's copied from mario...

#6 Before February 2015

main_gi

NEW SUPER MARIO BROTHERS WII

Those games are nothing alike

#7 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

SmittyW. wrote:

Or we can wait for text in worlds to give a tutorial. It would be the same thing as text, except in a box.

I don't know how many times I've said this, but we are never getting text.   Chris has confirmed it.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#8 Before February 2015

calculusguy

Muffin wrote:

--

This would be a good idea if you can add coin tolls to use them, like you lose 5 coins for using a super guide. And I think the ! is because it's copied from mario...

Its one HJ. You jump from the ground from the first block, and HJ once to the top.

#9 Before February 2015

it40x

oh cmon...
you took it from new super mario bros wii or donkey kong country returns.

#10 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Here, put this in your original post. It'll help people understand

If the player does not happen to know how to complete a challenge, he can hit a block, for the "Super Guide", to (show him how to do it./do it for him)

I wasn't sure what you meant at the last part, so pick one or the other.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#11 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

Muffin wrote:

--

When I first played this game, I saw a hook jump in a level, and I tried at least 50 times. I was starting to think it wasn't even possible, so I started jumping, trying to get the owner's attention. I eventually made it though //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#12 Before February 2015

Jonathan1003

Greenzoid2 wrote:

When I first played this game, I saw a hook jump in a level, and I tried at least 50 times. I was starting to think it wasn't even possible, so I started jumping, trying to get the owner's attention. I eventually made it though //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Lol you remind me of my beginnings.
on-topic: Even it Chris see it (which will never happen), he won't add it as it has the same issues as text, just in smaller and if people bump them :/

#13 Before February 2015

Glitcherkid

main_gi wrote:

That is exactly what I thought when I saw the graphics and description. I like the idea, but it doesn't belong in this game. Sorry WevBh.png

PaNFnqB.png

#14 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Glitcherkid wrote:
main_gi wrote:

That is exactly what I thought when I saw the graphics and description. I like the idea, but it doesn't belong in this game. Sorry WevBh.png

^This.

Last edited by Krazyman50 (Aug 14 2011 7:16:21 am)

azert1423734270227162

Board footer