Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

tailschao

magic choice

if you get a +10 magical coin, there should be another option then +energy. For example, other colored crowns. That would be usefull. So, if you get +10 magic, but you dont wan't to, there is an option between something else. here is a list I made;

+1;No option
+2;no option
+5;brown crown or +5
+10; +10, red crown, or green coin doors
+15; +15, blue crown, yellow key(with door),or blue coin doors
wiz; wiz, green+pink crown,or red+pink coin doors
fire wiz; fire wiz, +35, purple+pink key(with doors),brown+tuquise coin doors,or turquise+black crowns.

Warning! coin doors have no specific colored coins to get, but gold. a.k.a. It is like the regular coin door, just a different color.

p.s. If one person gets the blue crown, the you have more that you can get! a.k.a. 2 people can't have the same colored crown at the same time on a level.

all colored keys come with there colored doors.
I hope you like //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Last edited by tailschao (Aug 25 2011 9:04:12 am)

#2 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

Re: magic choice

Hm, this seems pretty good actually. Would the crowns and doors be unlimited though?

#3 Before February 2015

tailschao

well, You can put as many crowns as you want after you get them, and the coin doors have the same number of coin doors that you have/had.

#4 Before February 2015

Onjit
Website

Good Idea!
Although, I'd rather see these as buyable items...

Last edited by FIENDISHLLAMA (Aug 26 2011 12:41:06 am)

:.|:;

#5 Before February 2015

Mister_Stupid

No, no, no, I don't want to choose between cool hat and cool stuff
also, because it doesn't happen very often
let it stay the same, for example, like MMORPG

kind of loot is chosen in-game and nobody cares

and also, it's bad, because you NEVER get you want to

#6 Before February 2015

tailschao

umm... I think you are reading it wrong. you   CHOOSE   what you wan't,and after you get 1 of them, you try to get the others! it is a beeter reward, and it will encourage more people to try to get coins.

Last edited by tailschao (Aug 26 2011 10:45:33 am)

#7 Before February 2015

main_gi

tailschao wrote:

if you get a +10 magical coin, there should be another option then +energy. For example, other colored crowns. That would be usefull. So, if you get +10 magic, but you dont wan't to, there is an option between something else. here is a list I made;

+1;No option (best option : 1)
+2;no option   (best option: 2)
+5;brown crown or +5 (best option: 5)
+10; +10, red crown, or green coin doors (best option: green coin doors, then 10s)
+15; +15, blue crown, yellow key(with door),or blue coin doors (best option: blue coin doors, then yellow key, then 15)
wiz; wiz, green+pink crown,or red+pink coin doors (best option: wiz, then red+pink)
fire wiz; fire wiz, +35, purple+pink key(with doors),brown+tuquise coin doors,or turquise+black crowns. (best option: fiwiz, then purple pink key doors, then brown + turquoise coin doors, then 35)

One thing - I never take crowns. EVER. Useful? Seriously? T_T

#8 Before February 2015

manurthebest

I don't really see the point of adding a useless block. We already have a crown, and we only need one. I also don't like the choice thing. The whole purpose of the magic coin is you get it for being lucky, not choosing what you want (when you get a magic coin).

#9 Before February 2015

tailschao

but, when you get more than one colored ___,for example, crowns. If you get a blue crown, and you have a gold one, you click the gold one, you choose through however many colored crowns you want, like a color list.

tailschao 1423734448226984

Board footer