Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

raider118

Worlds owned by beta should stay in lobby.

I think that all worlds owned by betas should be shown in the lobby even if you are not in your world. If this is too much then why not make it beta only worlds show up?

#2 Before February 2015

~Pure~

Re: Worlds owned by beta should stay in lobby.

i dont think all beta worlds deserve to stand in the list and the list will be way bigger and also bad levels will stand in the list. i think other players deserve to choose wich one stand in the lobby by joining it (as it is now)

#3 Before February 2015

raider118

you're right let's keep it the way it is.

#4 Before February 2015

Nou

I personally have about a 100 worlds, so me alone would spam the lobby like that already //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue Glad you realize it's not such a good idea //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

No u.

#5 Before February 2015

Burnett

Nou wrote:

I personally have about a 100 worlds, so me alone would spam the lobby like that already //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue Glad you realize it's not such a good idea //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

OMG Nou has all smilies and 4304 max!WTF!

#6 Before February 2015

~Pure~

Burnett wrote:
Nou wrote:

OMG Nou has all smilies and 4304 max!WTF!

what a useless post lol,

@nou 1000? 500 smalls ? or all large+

#7 Before February 2015

catking00

it would be nice to have a favorites tab and all your favorites would be shown even if no one's on it. like on the bottom when your in the world there is a heart or something that says favorite this world/ unfavorite this world.

#8 Before February 2015

raider118

great idea catking00 +rep

#9 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

^Stole my words. Srsly.

raider118 1423734500226932

Board footer