Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

main_gi

Fake Coins (and do not report, I have more!)

Yes. I am aware fake coins are in the Already Reported list.

But this coin should really be a "Deduct Coin", like a MKWii fake item box in Team mode where it shows the true color when you get close (a coin, but it turns red (!!!) when you come close).

This shows the amount of DC (Deduct Coins) on the map:

5 / 5 (coin image)
2 / 2 (blue coin image)
1 / 1 (deduct coin image)

A deduct coin will deduct from your current coin count, making some coin gates harder/unreachable, but I'd rather harder than unreachable.

It's like if a god replaces a coin you already have with another coin.

#2 Before February 2015

Mister_Stupid

Re: Fake Coins (and do not report, I have more!)

Show the example of its work. I mean, I can't imagine, how will they do something harder for reach... Because, if you pick it up, you must have extra coins on the map. But if they are real, and you haven't picked it, then it's very easy to go through next coin door with having lots of free coins

#3 Before February 2015

superk

Which coin will it deduct... will it just make a coin you already have gettable? or will you have to get new coins?
Or am I completely off?

#4 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

sounds like a random coin becomes get-able again.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#5 Before February 2015

main_gi

Different55 wrote:

sounds like a random coin becomes get-able again.

Yes, with one exception:

This "random coin" does not exist in the level (adds one to a coin door/gate if it's going to come)

#6 Before February 2015

Shift

But then almost every level with one of these coins could easily become impossible. Nobody wants to play a level they can't possibly win, so levels with these coins will be shunned.

Also, what about negative coins? You can't possibly be suggesting negative coins, and if the deductible coin count will stop at 0, then what's to say you don't collect every deductible coin first, then get the real coins? It's certainly possible.

#7 Before February 2015

main_gi

Hey shift, nice idea you got (negative coins)! *insert negative coin gates and blocks here*

main_gi 1423734514226918

Board footer