Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Trivia Door

(Owner Only)

How about a block with a question you can write, and there's 2 buttons each with an answer you can write, and if you get it right, it opens. If you get it wrong, you get reset to the beginning.

do%2Byou%2Blike%2Bit%2Blogo.jpg

#2 Before February 2015

Kuech

Re: Trivia Door

Well, it sounds like a good idea... I don't know how this can be abused... so I say this is a good idea //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#3 Before February 2015

superk

Not reset to the beginning... To a chosen point?

#4 Before February 2015

Kuech

superk wrote:

Not reset to the beginning... To a chosen point?

That was the suggestion I was trying to remember! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#5 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

Well, for buttons you can use portals. You can also use backgrounds to write the questions for now, because after I asked him when in-level text would be released RPGMaster said this "Not for a very, very long time.

#6 Before February 2015

Cyral

with a few modifications as other ppl said, and maybe more answers this would be pretty cool

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

Krazyman50 1423734624226808

Board footer