Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Slawthe

Highlighter Tool

(Seeing as my first idea that i posted [which I am sure other people have thought] was kind of stolen, I will post this one).

First of all it is not the same as background. Here's something I said on kong that thirty other people plused (agrees) with.   Not sure how it would work but you would highlight a certain path to remind you where you've been, want to go, certain way to get past a mini. The nice thing about this is that it would only appear to you so it wouldn't troll and can benefit yourself.

Questions, comments, concerns pertaining to this idea will be appreciated. Thank you.

It is drawn by you, bright on dark colors and vice versa, works on background and blocks. Can be a full block tint or a line. Can be on the minimap with the same colors, toggle on/off option.

Last edited by Slawthe (Sep 1 2011 1:00:26 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Jj64938

Re: Highlighter Tool

Would you draw it or would it follow you where ever you go?
And there should be a button to turn it off/on.
What colour would it be?

#3 Before February 2015

Slawthe

Yeah I thought about some of those. I suppose you would draw it and would be somewhat like a   background. Maybe it should be like fully white that can be placed over background (looks like a background) or over a block too (looks like a block). And whenever placed over bright colors it is a dark color.

#4 Before February 2015

Cool12309

Maybe not a full block, just a little red line that goes over blocks and bgs.

Last edited by Cool12309 (Aug 28 2011 7:58:37 pm)

#5 Before February 2015

Slawthe

Hmmm, well I guess there could be two options for each, depending on how visible you wanted it.   One that's like a tint and another that's like a line.

#6 Before February 2015

rob1nfly

Maybe you could see it as a pink on the minimap.

#7 Before February 2015

Slawthe

Yeah I was thinking if it would be on minimap, how about the minimap color matches the mainmap one? And if it's on the minimap that should be something that can be toggled.

Slawthe 1423734691226741

Board footer