Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

tailschao

"p" blocks

you know, on the new mario, there is a "p" button, and when you press it, something else appears? That is my idea. You should be able to do this, and there is only 1 block, and 1 coin, and 1 coin door for this. The block could be anything, sieriously- I don't wanna make it myself, I wanna a mod to do it or something. 1 coin- the coin is green, and you need __amount of those coins to open the green coin door. After the switch, you get 10 seconds to do the challenge each time. I hope you like! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#2 Before February 2015

SmittyW

Re: "p" blocks

So in other words, is it "time limited coin doors," or do the coins turn into blocks for a short period of time? I don't get it. Why would there need to be a coin door for this anyway?

#3 Before February 2015

rob1nfly

What he's saying is, some blocks and coins will pop up and you have to get them in time.

#4 Before February 2015

calculusguy

rob1nfly wrote:

What he's saying is, some blocks and coins will pop up and you have to get them in time.

Oh yeah... That!

#5 Before February 2015

catking00

i think that is very good. you can make some blocks, the regular blocks, dissapear, then the new blocks (can be placed on old blocks) appear. 4/5! i see some abuse like trapping people you dont like without it looking like you trapped them.

#6 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

^That could happen, but people may key traps so it's okay. I like the idea.

I'm in love with a dragon <3

forumsignature_by_a3person-db1n7ec.png

#7 Before February 2015

catking00

yeah. it would make it a lot more interesting. i would use them as a sort of time door. you jump at the block, wait ten seconds then JUMP!

#8 Before February 2015

Pugmatt

Lol very confusing to think about, but I can tell its awesome https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#9 Before February 2015

Mister_Stupid

Very strange and unusual idea. I like it... or not? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Keep going, perhaps, something will appear soon

#10 Before February 2015

tailschao

^thanks? or no thanks? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile lol https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#11 Before February 2015

Cyral

with some more ideas it would be prettty cool

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#12 Before February 2015

tailschao

tank ya'!   I am so happy... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#13 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

Wait is it a one shot thing or does it re-hittable because if it is one-shot and you needed coins for a coin door and you hit the P block but failed to get all the coins wouldn't you have to start over?

I'm in love with a dragon <3

forumsignature_by_a3person-db1n7ec.png

tailschao 1423734741226691

Board footer