Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

tailschao

Look at these amazing suggestions!

Blocks ;

tar block; This block will slow you down as you move on it, and it will look like a grass brick, but the grass it black tar.

the backround path button; You toch a purple button that says "B" on it, and a path of backrounds shows you which way you go! (The owner can only use it) (The owner makes the path by using a backround path button, which you draw out, and save, and it stays.

The tiny block; imagine taking away 7/10 of a regular block away, and then center it in the mittle of a space. would'nt that be an awesome tiny block?!

the arrow block; a pitch black block, but it does;nt go through the minimap, and the is a red arrow leading <- , and click on it again, and it rotates, just like a portal!

pole; silver bar, or, pole.

Decorations ;

Treasure pack; Has a treasure chest, a shovel, dirt block, and a scroll.

sky pack; has a cloud,sun,another cloud,moon,a star, and another star.

Smileys

office worker smiley/buisness man smiley; smiley with a little coat, and a red tie.

joker smiley;smiley with a little joker hat, (Just go on google and type in "lego batman harley queen". Look at her hat.

female with bow:smiley with a little bow in here hair, and is the female smiley

captian; smiley as cool as the ninja and commando- The captain; Smiley with a little hat, that is blue with a golden anchor on the hat.

normal smiley; smiley with regular glasses.

Backrounds ;

the splat backrounds; backrounds that are random splats. or blobs and what not.

the scrible backround; all of the regular block backrounds, but not fully colored in, or, "scribled" in.

thos were all of my ideas, and there are a TON of more to come. i hope you like //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#2 Before February 2015

Cyral

Re: Look at these amazing suggestions!

Cool ideas

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#3 Before February 2015

catking00

add more female ideas. there is only really the 1 female smiley right now. good ideas!

#4 Before February 2015

tailschao

thanks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile I'll make a topic about more smileys.

EDIT; Everybody who posted here, gets a plus rep thanks to EE Beast for PM'ing me for labor day!!! This was the last post he posted on.

Last edited by tailschao (Sep 5 2011 9:11:41 am)

#5 Before February 2015

Cyral

taischao wrote:

Everybody who posted here, gets a plus rep thanks to EE Beast for PM'ing me for labor day!!! This was the last post he posted on.

YAY

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#6 Before February 2015

tailschao

hehe, no, thank you.

tailschao 1423734865226567

Board footer