Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Radeo

Do something to the chat verification.

Well pretty much the title. You need to find a better way of 'verifying that you are not a child'. It's becoming more and more annoying with all the kiddies verifying the chat. It's pretty much everywhere people begging for code, begging for accounts, spamming and if you'd say something against them, they just go with stuff like 'fu;ck you' etc. I can deal with it, it's not such a big problem, it's just annoying.

#2 Before February 2015

superk

Re: Do something to the chat verification.

Well, what about common phrases you can choose from?
And look at your signature.

#3 Before February 2015

stevethepirahnaplant

hold on... if i'm on the forums... shouldn't i be allowed chat?

#4 Before February 2015

itachi0minecraft107

Hi Everyone ! i need help :Why I can't get the tchat. I tried but an error appears telling me that my card is not valid. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile help me please

#5 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

Radeo wrote:

Well pretty much the title. You need to find a better way of 'verifying that you are not a child'. It's becoming more and more annoying with all the kiddies verifying the chat. It's pretty much everywhere people begging for code, begging for accounts, spamming and if you'd say something against them, they just go with stuff like 'fu;ck you' etc. I can deal with it, it's not such a big problem, it's just annoying.

Wait your complaining about swearing? LOOK AT YOUR OWN STUPID SIGNATURE.

HYPOCRITE MUCH?

#6 Before February 2015

ani

923-facepalm.gif

ヽ(•‿•)ノ    ❤ ♬ ✩    t u t u r u !~    ✧☁ ☂    ヽ(•‿•)ノ

#7 Before February 2015

cheezpuffs

... awkward much?
godzilla_facepalm.jpg
also, many people have said this before...

Last edited by cheezpuffs (Sep 2 2011 9:45:30 am)

#8 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

EPIC FAIL!!! Anyway, Chris is never gonna change it, there is a topic somewhere...

#9 Before February 2015

Shift

xputnameherex wrote:

EPIC FAIL!!! Anyway, Chris is never gonna change it, there is a topic somewhere...

Chris said that he would like to change the chat verification system, but it's the best one he can think of.

So, Radeo, instead of simply complaining about this problem like some noob, why don't you try to come up with a solution? However, do not continue posting ideas on this topic, or create new topics about your "solutions." Instead, post here, but only after reading through the past ideas first.

#10 Before February 2015

stevethepirahnaplant

Again, if i'm on the forum my parents obviously let me interact with others online right? So why shouldn't I be able to have chat?

#11 Before February 2015

kaylee123

Exactly what can Chris do to change it?
I've heard people suggest giving an adult survey, but if little kids read that, and there's mature material on it,.. it's just too complicated.

Oh and mostly, spamming comes from shared accounts. Most Likely the owner would buy the chat, the account gets shared, and now a bunch of kids have access to a chat account.

My point is, stop whining about pointless things.

#12 Before February 2015

Master1

._. you really should look at your own sig you hypocrite (hope that doesn't count as flaming)

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#13 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

*Points at your sig*

#14 Before February 2015

superk

I said it first, and I'll repeat it: Your signature is swearing, so don't complain!

#15 Before February 2015

Cyral

^^yep, and theres aready a stickied topic for this.

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

Radeo 1423734896226536

Board footer