Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 Before February 2015

raider118

Re: New Lobby

i have a solution to the individual pipes for all worlds... why not make sub menus so when you enter a pipe that says minigames (prosuming players have the access to put their world in a category) and it will take you to a different place (in the same lobby) where all of the minigames are. etc. There should also be a beta world sub menu.

#52 Before February 2015

gamez7

raider118 wrote:

i have a solution to the individual pipes for all worlds... why not make sub menus so when you enter a pipe that says minigames (prosuming players have the access to put their world in a category) and it will take you to a different place (in the same lobby) where all of the minigames are. etc. There should also be a beta world sub menu.

We are planning on doing this. (For some reason it is not in the showcase lobby...)

#53 Before February 2015

tailschao

ok, this reminds me of a game called "super scrible nauts, where you can play in the lobby. It is an outrageously awesome idea, nice //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#54 Before February 2015

Kirby

how bout there is a pipe that says search levels then it brings a pop up (like the magic pop up) and its like the lobby and once you click on a level it teleports you to that chute?

#55 Before February 2015

main_gi

I got an idea...

Let's let the owner put his level in different categories.
An old user can put his level in "Old EE Levels" and can do that with his new worlds.
A new user puts his level in different categories but can't use a legitimate Old EE Levels.

Old EE Levels section: (old ee users can use new ee levels section too)

Classic 100 Minigames Building Troll Wars Annoying Challenges Fun Entertainment Hangout

New EE Levels section:

Guess The Code Tutorials Party Beta Only Quest Original

Just an idea, and go into multiple pipes (old on the top, new on the bottom).

#56 Before February 2015

tailschao

I think this is kind of this topic... :\ but, I can't stop your idea.

#57 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

It's great that you all want to improve on the idea, but I'm not exactly looking for advice //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#58 Before February 2015

nikeas

I hate that idea. Too much programing etc. Stupid.

#59 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

nikeas wrote:

I hate that idea. Too much programing etc. Stupid.

The only major programming I ASSUME would be linking portals to other worlds, and automatically changing the titles.

I have no idea what it's like to program a game, but making a really big world and filling it with random things shouldn't be too hard.

#60 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

yeah chris is too lazy..

#61 Before February 2015

Cyral

<div class="comment">
<!---AWSOME IDEA!!!!--!>
</div>

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#62 Before February 2015

Pugmatt

Different55 wrote:

I don't really like it. Just because the few blocks were imitated doesn't mean we're doing a mario theme, here.

Ya i agree, but if u changed the theme a bit, it would be ok //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#63 Before February 2015

superk

There should be a link from the ORIGINAL LOBBY to the mario lobby, not the other way around

#64 Before February 2015

gamez7

main_gi wrote:

I got an idea...

Let's let the owner put his level in different categories.
An old user can put his level in "Old EE Levels" and can do that with his new worlds.
A new user puts his level in different categories but can't use a legitimate Old EE Levels.

Old EE Levels section: (old ee users can use new ee levels section too)

Classic 100 Minigames Building Troll Wars Annoying Challenges Fun Entertainment Hangout

New EE Levels section:

Guess The Code Tutorials Party Beta Only Quest Original

Just an idea, and go into multiple pipes (old on the top, new on the bottom).

Ok, but make different categories.

#65 Before February 2015

Cyral

^^that would work too

OffTopic 300th post woot!

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#66 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

I love this idea so much! Too bad nothing that we suggest ever makes it in-game 1bigsmile1

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#67 Before February 2015

Bobithan

BuzzerBee wrote:

I love this idea so much! Too bad nothing that we suggest ever makes it in-game 1bigsmile1

For some reason I find this post hilarious xD
It must be the 1bigsmile1

It would be hard to have a lobby room with a lot of pipes that are changing all of the time and have that room multiplayer. I mean, you might enter a pipe and the pipe changes right before you entered it so it sends you to another world. The room with all of the pipes in it would have to be just you in that world so when the lobby changes, you won't see the change like how we have it right now.

Last edited by Bobithan (Sep 6 2011 1:35:38 pm)

aka towwl

#68 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

I've always wanted a lobby that changed in real-time, maybe that could be implemented as well.

Tako1423734965226467

Board footer