Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

raider118

Worlds that do stuff

I am bored with just getting bigger and bigger worlds because once you have a great world there is nothing better you can get, how about for more energy or gems you can buy worlds in the shop that actually do stuff like change shape or detach. You have to unlock them in the shop by completing certain tasks like buying x portals or gaining x amount of max energy. Any other ideas?

#2 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Re: Worlds that do stuff

Not a bad idea!   But it will never happen.   +rep anyway.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#3 Before February 2015

Betaguy

Woa, nice idea, but I dont think Chris is able to do it >_>
*teasing Chris*

#4 Before February 2015

Cyral

^^yep lol, nice idea though

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#5 Before February 2015

raider118

thx everyone

#6 Before February 2015

dragonranger

i i got an idea. wat bout a world with no gravity. Or the back of the world is a different colour? plz answer on these

BTW my sig is nearly done

#7 Before February 2015

catking00

nice idea. although use pure black blocks for odd shapes. need 60+ portals to get a world where gravity changes every X__ seconds to (left, up, down, right). i have 63 and people who pay (not me!) for gems can have like 150 coin doors, 54 portals, a diamond, a big spender, and much more. that i kinda unfair. and it never really will be. but +rep idea really is good.

#8 Before February 2015

raider118

THX GUYS FOR THE IDEAS! Really appreciate your support and i would really like it if this game feature was added to the game except loads more different worlds.

#9 Before February 2015

Shift

Dragonranger wrote:

i i got an idea. wat bout a world with no gravity. Or the back of the world is a different colour? plz answer on these

BTW my sig is nearly done

SKN6D.jpg

There are these two amazing things, called anti-gravity dots and backgrounds. Have fun!

As for the topic itself, nice idea, I guess. I'm not sure I'd actually like to see it added to the game, but it still sounds interesting. Besides, there's no way it will ever be added, sadly.

#10 Before February 2015

raider118

Yes that is tragically true however i am hoping this might go on "the list" (go to sticky to know what this is)

#11 Before February 2015

aefrogdog

i like the idea, but cant u just use solid black bricks to change how the world looks?

#12 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

The idea is great, it's a good one, though I have no suggestions though.

I'm in love with a dragon <3

forumsignature_by_a3person-db1n7ec.png

#13 Before February 2015

Shift

raider118 wrote:

Yes that is tragically true however i am hoping this might go on "the list" (go to sticky to know what this is)

There's no reason for Chris to add something that's already in the game.

Also, I'm pretty sure that list is dead now. Last I checked, it hadn't been updated in months.

raider118 1423734999226433

Board footer