Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Ratburntro44
Website

More layers

Currently, decorations act as a foreground layer, going above your smiley and the background. However, i wish for there to be a real foreground layer, so that you can place decorations on top of blocks, perhaps to hide gravity or use decorations to reveal secret blocks directly.

I would also like another layer on top of blocks to put special items (keys, spawn points, etc.) on top of stuff like gravity.

If this is implemented, then the order of layers would become, in order from furthest back to front:

1. Background layer
2. Block and gravity layer
3. Special layer
4. Smiley layer
5. Foreground layer

#2 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

Re: More layers

It's a great idea, they'll be more kinds of blocks because of the flowers that could be on the blocks, and I realized something, I need to give you rep because you haven't started your rep life.

I'm in love with a dragon <3

forumsignature_by_a3person-db1n7ec.png

#3 Before February 2015

Ratburntro44
Website

I was also thinking you could possibly have something like a hedge hiding a key which has a gravity dot to hold you up. This would allow for more complex levels and make the game more fun.

#4 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

Complex levels could be very fun for others but hard to make but that idea is good.

I'm in love with a dragon <3

forumsignature_by_a3person-db1n7ec.png

#5 Before February 2015

Ratburntro44
Website

Possibly even a 6th layer, an art layer, where you could draw directly on the level with a sort of brush. Or that could be part of the foreground.

Besides, some people like making complex levels because they can get a lot of plays.

#6 Before February 2015

Shift

This is a good idea, but it's already been suggested a few times before.

Also, what's the "special layer?"

Oh, and I was on your side until the brush idea. Seriously, if we don't have text, what makes you think we could have something that troll-able and abuse-able.

#7 Before February 2015

Ratburntro44
Website

That's a layer for keys and maybe coins. Not much else I can think of...

Good point. It would be too easy to troll with. But that can't stop me from wanting it... and wanting text blocks.

Ratburntro441423735022226410

Board footer