Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

flamedragon24

baton

this just popped into my mind when i first came here and saw the crown. i was thinking of some item, like a baton that when a player touches, the item sticks to them (like the crown) and the only way to get it back is if the person leaves or someone else touces the person with it. it can be handy in tag or races and i would b really //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile if it acually became an item so i jus wanted to post this

#2 Before February 2015

Lollersnakes

Re: baton

You-must-be-new-here.jpg

#3 Before February 2015

Cyral

^lol ikr

umm what?

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#4 Before February 2015

superk

Lollersnakes wrote:

You-must-be-new-here.jpg

Where do you get those pictures?

Yeah, we could have tag!, maybe there could be an option so that if the person who had it touched another player, they stood still until a different person (who didn't have the baton) touched them? And if they were "tagged" three times, then they got the baton. Like freeze tag. And maybe there could be an arrow at the edge of your screen pointing to the baton? There would be multiple arrows for multiple batons, and the batons could only be used in your saved worlds. The batons should cost 2000 energy for a package of 10

Last edited by superk (Sep 13 2011 5:39:42 pm)

#5 Before February 2015

Lollersnakes

superk wrote:

Where do you get those pictures?

Yeah, we could have tag!, maybe there could be an option so that if the person who had it touched another player, they stood still until a different person (who didn't have the baton) touched them? And if they were "tagged" three times, then they got the baton. Like freeze tag. And maybe there could be an arrow at the edge of your screen pointing to the baton? There would be multiple arrows for multiple batons, and the batons could only be used in your saved worlds. The batons should cost 2000 energy for a package of 10

Google. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#6 Before February 2015

SmileyZ

i agree with loller snakes

flamedragon24 1423735158226274

Board footer