Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

tailschao

Blocks!

ok, As my title says, this is my thread for my block suggestions. Ok, here we go.

Bouncing block. No. Not a block that makes you bounce. Accually a bouncing block. You place 2 blocks, And you put the blocks in the middle of the 2. Then it will bounce up, off the ground, hit the other block, the falls down, and starts agian //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile (This item is like portals and coin doors. Only the creator of the world can use them, And you buy them 1 at a time.) Price: 750 for 1. (minimap color=blue]

Mario Beanstalk. In a brown brick (the mario one) , There can be a secret beanstalk in it. If it is one, To activate it, you have to jump from under it, and the beanstalk will go up. Jump ontop of it, and the beanstalk will go down. Price: 750 for 1

Titeline. Ok, you touch the biggining of the rope, and you get to ride the entire rope. You touch one end, and you automaticly get carried across the entire rope. Price: 1000 For unlimited

Slide; you slide down it... Only can go down, not up. Price: 1000 for unlimited.

Ladder. Hold up on it, and climb up it( appears to be sliding up it, but i say climbing //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue ) Price: 1000 for unlimited.

custimaziable key/door. Instead of having boring keys and doors, Custimize them! ex. key= music not door= treble clef, key=star door=rocket ship, etc. Price: [Has different prices depending on each one.

I hope you like!! There are plenty more to come //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#2 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

Re: Blocks!

nice suggestions, atleast they were never suggested //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#3 Before February 2015

tailschao

thanks, and ikr.

#4 Before February 2015

cyclonebeam

LOL awesome bricks dude //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#5 Before February 2015

tailschao

thanks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#6 Before February 2015

main_gi

tailschao wrote:

ok, As my title says, this is my thread for my block suggestions. Ok, here we go.

Bouncing block. No. Not a block that makes you bounce. Accually a bouncing block. You place 2 blocks, And you put the blocks in the middle of the 2. Then it will bounce up, off the ground, hit the other block, the falls down, and starts agian //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile (This item is like portals and coin doors. Only the creator of the world can use them, And you buy them 1 at a time.) Price: 750 for 1. (minimap color=blue]

Maingi's response: uh...what?

Mario Beanstalk. In a brown brick (the mario one) , There can be a secret beanstalk in it. If it is one, To activate it, you have to jump from under it, and the beanstalk will go up. Jump ontop of it, and the beanstalk will go down. Price: 750 for 1

Maingi's response: I know so many glitches with this THERE MUST BE ONE NAO

Titeline. Ok, you touch the biggining of the rope, and you get to ride the entire rope. You touch one end, and you automaticly get carried across the entire rope. Price: 1000 For unlimited

Maingi's response: AKA Mario Beanstalk no blockhit different graphic

Slide; you slide down it... Only can go down, not up. Price: 1000 for unlimited.

Maingi's response: RAMP BLOCKS

Ladder. Hold up on it, and climb up it( appears to be sliding up it, but i say climbing //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue ) Price: 1000 for unlimited.

Maingi's response: AKA titeline

custimaziable key/door. Instead of having boring keys and doors, Custimize them! ex. key= music not door= treble clef, key=star door=rocket ship, etc. Price: [Has different prices depending on each one.

Maingi's response: AKA mario's music block

I hope you like!! There are plenty more to come //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#7 Before February 2015

tailschao

main_gi wrote:
tailschao wrote:

Maingi's response: uh...what?

tailschao's answer: The block bounces by itself.

Maingi's response: I know so many glitches with this THERE MUST BE ONE NAO

Maingi's response: AKA Mario Beanstalk no blockhit different graphic

Maingi's response: RAMP BLOCKS

Maingi's response: AKA titeline

Maingi's response: AKA mario's music block

#8 Before February 2015

main_gi

AKA a block that hits you in the face (or mouth with //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile smiley) and kills you.

#9 Before February 2015

Cyral

^lol, some of these are good, others meh..

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#10 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

How far will the beanstalk go for one purchase. Is it unlimited

I'm in love with a dragon <3

forumsignature_by_a3person-db1n7ec.png

#11 Before February 2015

tailschao

did i say it was unlimited? look for the bold.

tailschao wrote:

#12 Before February 2015

Shift

1st: Pretty cool. I actually don't think this was suggested yet. However, the price is steep. How about for five of them?

2nd: No. That would be kind of cool, but that's just not EE.

3rd: Well... I would like this one... but because of my response to the beanstalk, my hands are tied.

4th: Sure, why not? I really can't think of a particularly good reason for it, but it could be applied in numerous ways. However, you should double the price. Block packs cost 2500, single block packs costs 2000. Therefore, this should cost 2000.

5th: I'm disappointed, now. This one has been suggested time and time again. My review is the same as for the slides.

6th: No. Just... no.

By the way, sorry, Maingi, I -repped you for spam before I realized what you did, there. I'll even it out when I can.

#13 Before February 2015

Pugmatt

I love the first one, nice job //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#14 Before February 2015

tailschao

@shift: People have different opinions.

@pugmatt: Thanks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

tailschao 1423735354226078

Board footer