Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

killj0y

Ideas for EE

The name says it all.

I made this thread so everyone can contribute ideas such as smileys, blocks, and other items such as portals. So far I have a list of things that aren't anything phenomenal, but just something to make art better and playing more interesting.

-More key doors: Yellow, Brown, Purple.
-Blue coin doors
-Smiley generator: An in game smiley creator that lets you place pixels in a miniature grid to create your own smiley and play with it. I don't know the feasibility of this but I think it is a good idea.
-Lava blocks
-Moving blocks (Up and down, left and right). Also for this idea, I doubt the feasibility of this, but if it works, it would create a whole new era of art and minigames such as animated art and even more challenging and creative minigames. Details: The user of the block should be able to decide how many pixels wide or high the moving area should be by using the number selection method for the portals and coin doors. By putting a 6, you would create a block that moves up and down, or left and right, 6 pixels.
- God mode skins: These should be available in the shop for energy, and skins of different colors such as blue, red, green etc. should be available.
- "Modifications": Modifications are basically enhancements that you can buy from the shop such as a speed mod (changes you smiley to a purple shade), which increases the speed of your smiley by a percentage so that you can perform tasks more easily, and jump mods (turns your smiley a shade of green), and gives you a 1 pixel higher jump so that you can perform tasks easier. There should be levels of mods, and the better they are, the more energy and gems they should requre. Also, the mods should have uses such as 10 uses before they expire and then you have to buy more mods." Personally, I think this idea is not even possible, but I just thought of it and wondered how cool it would be if this was available.

Anyway, those are all my ideas and hopefully you all will contribute many more! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#2 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Re: Ideas for EE

Game suggestions.......

#3 Before February 2015

Kuech

treejoe4 wrote:

Game suggestions.......

Already suggested.......
Use the Search button..........

*pop*

what? oh...

Well, some of those have been already suggested but there are a few good ideas there. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#4 Before February 2015

killj0y

Ahh....wrong place. Sorry for that. I didn't see the "Game Suggestions".

#5 Before February 2015

Kuech

That's okay, just report the OP and say "move to game suggestions" //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#6 Before February 2015

main_gi

One thing:

Creators should be able to disable the Jump/Speed mod for the level, because it might ruin the whole level.
Same for the player who owns Jump/Speed mod, but can enable them or disable them like the creator could.

#7 Before February 2015

EDJ

Moved to Suggestions.

Only the lava block is a new suggestion btw.

#8 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

EDJ wrote:

Moved to Suggestions.

Only the lava block is a new suggestion btw.

Eh, no it's not.

#9 Before February 2015

StickSam

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool:D:D:):/:/:/I wish chris could update the game for some new packs and some new smileys and new commands //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral:):D:O;):/:P:lol::mad::rolleyes::cool: Oh and by the way! Chris might put a Rainbow Smiley or a Block Smiley... or maybe... a hmmm............... maybe... a...a........... Angry Smiley (Those Smileys is only Available on November to January)... i guess... or a Scary devil Smiley...or..a.Creepy Wizard Smiley...or...maybe...a Ghost Smiley Packs For Halloween...i Think... There Will Might Be A Rainbow Block Smiley To November to January... i Think... I...uhhhhhhhh..........You...Guys.Might Gimme some Ideas for Chris To Put Those Stuff in EveryBody Edits! oh and i have not made some news For Something Else so...Never Mind...I Guess...:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:|:cool::/:/:/:/:P:P:P:P:lol::lol::rolleyes: (:PThis Post Was Edited From 10/24/2011:P) (THE WARNER): StickSam!!! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad Chris will not put those stuff in EveryBody Edits! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad And They will not give you some Ideas you AY LUIGI! StickSam! All right thAT'S IT!!!:mad::mad::mad:YOU WILL GET ONE MORE LAST WARNING! YOU DUMB STICKSAM!!! (???): Just Ingnore Him. He's just lying to you StickSam. You're not that dumb. You're so good. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile:):D:rolleyes::cool:

Just ingnore Those names ^ But Except StickSam.

Last edited by StickSam (Oct 28 2011 12:03:56 pm)

#10 Before February 2015

EDJ

StickSam, don't double post. Dind't you notice the RED BOX? Edit your first post instead.

#11 Before February 2015

Kankurou

God mode skins sounds cool

#12 Before February 2015

pedro everybody edits

in smile creator,if you make your own whit pixels,will be a lot hard,maybe its good making option to change hats,skin color,mouth etc.

#13 Before February 2015

Shift

All of these have been suggested already except for the last one. However, if that idea is implemented, I, and most others, will likely quit EE.

EDIT: Typo. jFAMA.png

Last edited by shift (Sep 21 2011 2:28:45 pm)

#14 Before February 2015

cyclonebeam

How many pixels tall is a regular block in Everybody edits?

killj0y 1423735433225999

Board footer