Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

lrussell
Website

~LBot 2.0~ By: Lrussell

Ok, so right off the bat I'm gonna say this bot isn't going to go fully public, it is going to be limited to a small group.
LBot 2.0 Website: http://www.lbot.tk/

What I want help from the community for ideas.
(Note: This isn't my first bot, my first bot was "EBot" but my code got really out of hand, so I started LBot 2.0, working in my new ideas and features.)

As of now I have the following commands:

Public: ---------- !help - Returns this page !say - Says whatever is after it !alert - Alerts bot owner !hello - Says hello !admincheck - Tells if you're an admin or not !ownercheck - Tells if you're an owner or not ~ - The prefix for web commands ---------- Admin/Owner: ---------- !name - Changes the world's name !code - Changes the code !kick - Kicks a user !load - Loads the level !reset - Resets the users to the beginning !clear - Clears the world !ban - Bans a user !unban - Unbans a user !snake_b1 - Changes first snake brick !snake_b2 - Changes second snake brick !snake_terrian - Changes the amount of "terrian" the snake has !snake_speed - Changes the snake speed !snake_toggle - Toggles the snake on/off ---------- Owner: ---------- !save - Saves the world !key - Hits a key !+admin - Adds an admin !-admin - Removes an admin

Some of its newest features include Kongregate support, Username login (no need for email), and snake (with faces/terrain).

Screenshot:
screenshot.png
(More at "http://lbot.tk/screenshots.php")

Last edited by lrussell (Jun 18 2012 8:56:12 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Persona

Re: ~LBot 2.0~ By: Lrussell

Simply a good bot.   Nothing too special though.
Like the ability to create commands!

#3 Before February 2015

lrussell
Website

Well, like I said it is in it's early stages, I started it last week, so it still needs a lot. But thanks. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#4 Before February 2015

abcdfgt

What is Tha Purpose of Posting this ? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool     Bot

#5 Before February 2015

capasha

If it's not going public. Why create a thread about it? Is it for the attention?

#6 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

doh wrote:

If it's not going public. Why create a thread about it? Is it for the attention?

>"But what I do want is help from the community for ideas."

signature.png
*u stinky*

#7 Before February 2015

capasha

?tilla wrote:
doh wrote:

>"But what I do want is help from the community for ideas."

Wow. I didn't read that. No idea why.. :/

#8 Before February 2015

iYam

Meh, seems stupid to help someone with ideas but never get a piece of it. Not that I say it should be public, just saying the idea of asking for help for your own is kinda silly for me. Yes I did read the 3 max thing

Last edited by iYam (May 22 2012 6:49:31 am)

#9 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

Can I have download, thanks!

Ha nah but that's a good idea. I've seen it in action before and I really commend you on the instantaneous transfer of the add your own command from the website to being imported into the bot. I think one thing it should have is for the user to place a certain block, block chain, circle, etc... For example !build line (x-y coordinate #1) (x-y coordinate #2) (block ID).

I don't know, just a thought. (:

Also I think this would be easier just to have a UserVoice page about this so we can vote on the commands we think should be added.

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#10 Before February 2015

Gaming_Guy

I'm suspicious of a backdoor in your "bot". Are you trying to get 3 popular people to download it to steal their accounts?

#11 Before February 2015

lrussell
Website

No, I'm not. The furthest I'm planning on going is a usage log that logs whenever the bot connects and disconnects. Connect will give me the world's name, owner, plays, and the username of who it is connected as (nothing else) and disconnect will say it's disconnected and the world's name. This is only to make sure no one I don't allow doesn't use the bot. There is no or will there ever be a "backdoor". The 3 users will be just helping me test, they will use the bot and find mistakes and errors, and for their work, they will get updates, even after I no longer need testing.

#12 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

LRussell: If you need a tester, I'm willing to help. Totally fine if not.

Also, FAICrew forums aren't working well.

Thanks,
       Buzz

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#13 Before February 2015

xXLegacyXx

!txtlegacy SPAM oh yes i remember that day make text for admins only thats a brilliant idea lol

#14 Before February 2015

lrussell
Website

BuzzerBee wrote:

Thanks,
       Buzz

What's wrong with it? It works fine for me.

xXLegacyXx wrote:

!txtlegacy SPAM oh yes i remember that day make text for admins only thats a brilliant idea lol

Yes yes, just as soon as I finish admins. *moves to bottom of to-do list*

#15 Before February 2015

nike

can somebody   please make a tut on   how to make a bot if u will   please tell   me

#16 Before February 2015

Zakleo

I'll test for you, if you like. I'll try my best to find bugs/think of ways to improve the bot, and I'll PM you my ideas/bugs on the forum

Last edited by Zakleo (May 25 2012 1:58:38 pm)

#17 Before February 2015

xXLegacyXx

lrussell wrote:
BuzzerBee wrote:

Thanks,
       Buzz

What's wrong with it? It works fine for me.

xXLegacyXx wrote:

Yes yes, just as soon as I finish admins. *moves to bottom of to-do list*

Put it at the TOP of the to-do list and if you need help ask rubixguy he helped you before. Also i'm still waiting for the newer server for our website. I like the bot so far every time i see it nice job.

#18 Before February 2015

Zakleo

This actually looks like a real nice bot; I really like the idea of being ale to create your own commands. I would love to help out.

#19 Before February 2015

lrussell
Website

Thread updated! New screenshot, command list, etc.

#20 Before February 2015

xXLegacyXx

At least it can't spam my phone anymore, XD

#21 Before February 2015

Nooby92

I'd like to test, My usernames nooby92 ign. You don't have to pick me though. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
Bot's looks like it has some potential.

#Yolo

#22 Before February 2015

AngelBoy

doh wrote:

i must to agree with doh, it's kinda stupid to publish it if it's a private bot. Anyway, cute ideas and bot create.

#23 Before February 2015

lrussell
Website

Thread once again updated, with all the new features, commands, and screenshots.

#24 Before February 2015

C3po345

Lrussell, can you PM me the password for download?

#25 Before February 2015

lrussell
Website

Sorry, but no. There is a password for a reason!

lrussell142390995051482

Board footer