Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

slavenumber17

*i dont know if this has been said or not* {selling levels}

i think it would be cool if people could sell there created worlds for an amount of energy or gems
(as i said i dont know if this has been suggested or not and i read though that thigie with all those awesome suggestions and i couldent see this there //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral )
but make it forn nonchat people please
(if you guys can think of a way to put this into the game)
(and dont go phyco at me if you have ever seen this idea before...)
THANKS FOR READING...

#2 Before February 2015

theredtigers

Re: *i dont know if this has been said or not* {selling levels}

dont like the idea sorry but i just woudnt be EE anymore and then people would like glitch it but

#3 Before February 2015

catking00

people can price their worlds and it is eaither straight up selling of bidding. for energy if you have 543 max and your buying the world for 675 then every time you had q energy it would auto give it until you payed your debt . nice to be in game. if you sold it one you used   1+ energy it would refill it until it was max. only thing is: buy a great wworld on yur alt then sell it to your main for 1, sell it to your alt for 100, then keep going.

Last edited by catking00 (Oct 5 2011 9:15:49 am)

#4 Before February 2015

dol257

I like this idea, but it would be quite hard to fix some of the flaws in your idea. Also, you need to control what worlds you are selling in a comfortable way. Would you like to see that your world has been sold when you wake up? A world that took hours of work and somebody just got it without you even knowing?
I suppose not, but that is just me!
I approve this idea partially.

#5 Before February 2015

tailschao

this would be nice, but if this ever was invented, here is how it should go:
1st: someone puts a world for sale.
2nd: someone claims to buy it. (due to this more than one person can not attempt to buy it, cause it would make others sad to waste thier energy)
3rd: the person who puts it for sale, will keep it, and edit it, untill the claimer finishes spending their energy/gems( so the claimer cant just take it for free)
4th: The owner of that world, will recieve the energy of the energy/ gems the person paid. (so it is fair.) example: the owner has 375/375 energy. the claimer paid 10 gems, a.k.a, the price of the world. 10 gems= 100 energy. So, that 100 energy spent, goes to the owner of the world. so now, the owner has 475/375. that is fair enough //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#6 Before February 2015

slavenumber17

i was thinking like you bid how much you want then you have a certain amount of time to pay it off (but it would have to change depending on how much the player was going to buy it for) and i was also thinking it could be in the players shop (under worlds) and it says how long the player has to pay it off and how much it costs...
but thatss just my idea...
feel free to say exactly what you think

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(i had an idea after i posted)

or we could just have a whole new tab in the shop for levels for sale and i guess it could say "make an offer"
next to each level thats for sale

________________________________________________________________________________________________

THANKS FOR READING //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Last edited by slavenumber17 (Oct 5 2011 10:44:25 pm)

#7 Before February 2015

Master1

i like it but noobs would ask random people CAN I BY DIS LEVAL IT COOL!!!1!!11

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#8 Before February 2015

slavenumber17

thats a really good point (i admit there is allot of flaws in my idea but i think they could all be fixed)

slavenumber17 1423735694225738

Board footer