Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

sportakus1

Traps(only A IDEA! dont be angry!)

like a block that you step on it will change it to nothing and you fall......

or a lever,that you click on it...or just push it will activate the trap,and reserve will deactivate the trap!

.....or.....like a block change to portal!

or something like that!

discuss and dont be angry,i only want share! :/

#2 Before February 2015

Zuurix

Re: Traps(only A IDEA! dont be angry!)

You mean, fake bricks? Interesting idea //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#3 Before February 2015

Gaganvir

Umm...Background bricks can trick peoples (Already in-game)
And triggering switches which makes people fall (Theres already a key and a lock brick)

#4 Before February 2015

tailschao

no, from what i think it is something like this;   _______               <-     the long line door closes behind you.     
                                                                                                    |
                                                                                                    |                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                    |                                                                                                                                         
                                                                                                    |      <------You enter here , Then when you push that door,

#5 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

I like the ideas.

ehhhh..yea I'll +rep you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#6 Before February 2015

macks2008

tailschao wrote:

no, from what i think it is something like this;   _______               <-     the long line door closes behind you.     
                                                                                                    |
                                                                                                    |                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                    |                                                                                                                                         

im a bit confused as to what you mean but it sounds like the start of a good specific idea

#7 Before February 2015

Nighter

He means it like this:
  You enter here V

The door closes:      _____

Your in side:         |
                                   |
                                   |
                                   |
                                   ------------------------------_
                                            You jump on this:           ^
                                                 Then the whole passage goes away except you stay on one block as it stays and everyone else fails. Leaving you win and after a few minutes it comes back.
Kinda like keys except another one is there are to walls, you go to the other wall and hit the lever and then the whole passage goes away leaving you win and etc etc etc..

#8 Before February 2015

Cyral

umm so a fake secret brick, we have those

or just a key door with a key on top

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#9 Before February 2015

sportakus1

tailschao wrote:

|
                                                                                                    |                                                                                                                             
                                                                                                    |                                                                                                                                         

i mean this //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#10 Before February 2015

cyclonebeam

No. Everybody is gonna use it and everybodys gonna get traped all teh time and ee will have no purpose. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#11 Before February 2015

Betaguy

This has been suggested before...

#12 Before February 2015

sportakus1

next idea:secret brick....

its like normal brick but you can go trought them!(but you cant see you smiley!)

#13 Before February 2015

SmileyZ

I would say its a normal brick, but when you step on it, its a trapdoor!

#14 Before February 2015

sportakus1

SmileyZ wrote:

I would say its a normal brick, but when you step on it, its a trapdoor!

yes //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

you understand it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#15 Before February 2015

soccerfreak006

Great idea

#16 Before February 2015

sportakus1

soccerfreak006 wrote:

Great idea

thanks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#17 Before February 2015

Onjit
Website

sportakus1 wrote:

its like normal brick but you can go trought them!(but you cant see you smiley!)

so pretty much a decoration that looks like a block?
Nice Idea!

:.|:;

#18 Before February 2015

sportakus1

FIENDISHLLAMA wrote:
sportakus1 wrote:

so pretty much a decoration that looks like a block?
Nice Idea!

thanks! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#19 Before February 2015

tailschao

cmon guys. this is a good idea. Before triggered:         ________ <- if you push the dashed line, this will fall
                                                                                                                 |
                                                                                                                 | <- you enter this
                                                                                                                 |
you enter the dashed door, but when you push on the door, it make the other part swing down.

It works with going uo too!

#20 Before February 2015

sportakus1

tailschao wrote:

cmon guys. this is a good idea. Before triggered:         ________ <- if you push the dashed line, this will fall
                                                                                                                 |
                                                                                                                 | <- you enter this
                                                                                                                 |
you enter the dashed door, but when you push on the door, it make the other part swing down.

It works with going uo too!

this i mean,you know what i am thinking //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

sportakus1 1423735774225658

Board footer