Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

firaro

balls

ok i think it would be cool if we could have some movable spheres possibly that had the same physics as smileys or possibly similar physics or maybe different types that have different physics, the reason i came up with this idea is because i created this awesome clock but it requires smilies and keys which is a problem since its hard to convince smileys to get in it, plus if they move around it doesnt tell time right but dat would be fixed if we had some spheres that we could make you could possibly make it where u have to buy each one like spawn points and only have em usable in saved worlds like spawn points so no one can spam em but still it would be cool and useful, i could even make a gumball machine which would be awesome (though only once u make ramps but still cool)

#2 Before February 2015

tailschao

Re: balls

this is good for AFK's, so it could be good.

#3 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

Then the screen would go freaking laggy and everybody will ragequit and will complain
CHRIS WHY DID YOU DO THIS WHY DID YOU MAKE THIS GAME SO LAGGY?!
*removes bouncing balls*
CHRIS THAT WAS AWESOME WHY DID YOU REMOVE THE BOUNCING BALLS?!

#4 Before February 2015

superk

What is your clock level called? Seems interesting.

#5 Before February 2015

firaro

Garfield2436 wrote:

Then the screen would go freaking laggy and everybody will ragequit and will complain
CHRIS WHY DID YOU DO THIS WHY DID YOU MAKE THIS GAME SO LAGGY?!
*removes bouncing balls*
CHRIS THAT WAS AWESOME WHY DID YOU REMOVE THE BOUNCING BALLS?!

It would not get laggy and the reason i know this is because how Chris made the game, you computer is always calculating what is going to happen to the other smileys due to the physics that way it doesn't have to wait for their computer to tell your computer where they are, so the game runs smoother, one of the way you can tell this is true is that when your playing a level occasionally your comp will show someone falling or something and then they appear all ok totally not having fallen, this is due to your comp predicting the physics (though not very effectively) but what this means is that since the game can already support predicting physics of other smileys it should be able to predict the physics of objects with similar physics just as easily

Superk wrote:

What is your clock level called? Seems interesting.

currently I only have a prototype here: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWA6q3_2bca0I it should roughly take one minute to make a cycle through it (i say roughly cause I don't know if it runs the same on all computers and because i have only calibrated it within 5 seconds [i plan to calibrate it more later]) the way to get to it is to drop onto the castle in the middle then go inside and to the bottom left where you should find a few AFKs its the one with all the doors and keys, i do plan on making a level specifically for it once I know the idea will work every time

#6 Before February 2015

AussieTaco

No...I do not want to see someones balls in everybody edits.....disgusting.
P.S 69th Post!

Last edited by AussieTaco (Oct 15 2011 11:13:19 pm)

firaro 1423735955225477

Board footer