Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Darkmatter

Cookies In Everybody Edits

Just an idea but; coins and crowns are not really much of an award. As an extra, we should be able to give players Cookies. They can be used to buy a special kind of smiley. you would only be able to give a cookie once a day and you can only give it to 1 player. Only the owner of the level can give cookies and to give them you would type in     /Cookie *insert username*

the Smiley could be worth 100 cookies and after you get the smiley, there should then be cookie doors to get for 100 cookies. Cookie doors only let people through that have        _ amount of cookies.

what do you think?   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#2 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Re: Cookies In Everybody Edits

Seems pretty pointless and wouldn't really add anything to the game. Think of the multi-accounts. It would be easily abusable.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#3 Before February 2015

Shift

Okay, let's say this were implemented. I then create a second account, and buy a small world. I use another tab to enter the world with my main account, and give it one hundred cookies. As you can see, this is both troll-able and abuse-able.

I don't get why so many people are fascinated by giving other people cookies. It just seems stupid, to me.

#4 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

shift wrote:

I don't get why so many people are fascinated by giving other people cookies. It just seems stupid, to me.

This.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#5 Before February 2015

Darkmatter

shift why are you so good at pointing out bad things lol

but you cant give the other acc 100 cookies because you can only give 1 cookie per day

#6 Before February 2015

MiniSwede

Make another 100 accs buy 1 small world each - /cookie (me) boom 100 cookies

#7 Before February 2015

Shift

Darkmatter wrote:

shift why are you so good at pointing out bad things lol

but you cant give the other acc 100 cookies because you can only give 1 cookie per day

Lol, I'm told I would make a good lawyer.

What MiniSwede said.

#8 Before February 2015

Darkmatter

Miniswede would you really go through all that trouble just to get a smiley

Maby then only betas can give cookies //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Darkmatter 1423735963225469

Board footer