Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Kiujr

Anti Troll Box

anrollbox.png

I suggested this box to anti troll the trolls do not destroy your art.
I know I have the password of the rooms, but what if a room in which you have to give the code, for example: ''Ninjas get Code'' or ''Boss to Code'' that is why I invented the anti troll box.
Might have in shop to buy 4 ATB (Anti Troll Box) and place in the 4 corners where you do not want to mess with, or something like that.
Similar to Portal, the blocks have IDs and have to be straight but does not work. (id of this ATB 0, id of Other ATB: 1 ...

#2 Before February 2015

tailschao

Re: Anti Troll Box

um... I am sorry, but the system does'nt work that way. if you put 1 block at a time, and make it trolled, then it would be useless

#3 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

How about just make a space in which only the owner can edit. So you can keep the trolls away from anything you don't want trolled.

Also, the best way to stop trolls is to not give the code away.

#4 Before February 2015

Pugmatt

Trolls arent a problem anymore, to some people at least, the best way to stop trolling is stop doing these "ninjas get code" and crap.
You will learn someday, I learned the hard way.

#5 Before February 2015

edzelcalibs

Cool Stuff

#6 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

Suggestion: Don't give out the code instead

Kiujr 1423736133225299

Board footer