Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Stubby
Website

Random ideas.

Just put together several ideas.

1.) When a block less than 16x16 is placed over a BG, the block's minimap color should not override the BG, instead, average the BG's minimap color and the block's color.
(Blue pastel + a blue candy 1 way = kinda greenish block.

2.) Able to make minimap transparent, so a great saved world's minimap won't tend to block many things, like bosses, smileys, traps ect.

3.) Seperate codes, one for edit, one for god mode.     The entry area will be stacked on top, edit key on top, god key on bottom.

4.) Open saved worlds.     When you press change key, there will be a box (like the "remember me box") that says "OPEN" and when you click, it opens the world.

5.) Option to increase/decrease size of chat/player bar. (slide up and down)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's a personal favorite that'll work PERFECTLY.

Text.     Only chatters can see user placed text, and others (nonchats, guests) can only see the mod's, which will be orange instead of white.     This will work perfectly.

Who likes these?

fgRzols.png

#2 Before February 2015

cyclonebeam

Re: Random ideas.

Stubby wrote:

Only chatters can see user placed text.

How about in a non-chatter's world the owner would still be able to see the text?

(Didn't you see this coming. 1xp1)

#3 Before February 2015

Monstar43

I love the text idea. I hope RPG and Chris will take that one into consideration.

#4 Before February 2015

Cyral

Epic Text idea!

im confused on #2 and 4, dont we have fully black blocks? and 4 i just dont get

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#5 Before February 2015

calculusguy

3 and 4 are already suggested.

#6 Before February 2015

Kirby

i love the text but since my account is nonchat, that would suck

Stubby1423736677224755

Board footer