Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Grove16

Smiley Door

We have Coin Doors so why not have Smiley Doors,

There are 3 types of Smiley Doors, they are 1500 energy for 10, Except for Smiley Door 3, that is 2000 energy for 10. Example:

Smiley Door 1/pic: This Smiley Door you need to put on the same smiley as on the door, great for copy boss.

Smiley Door 2/pic: This Smiley Door you need to be a Chat member, Normal account or a Guest. If your a Chat member you can go through every door, if your a Normal account, you can go through every door except the Chat door, and if you a Guest you can go through only the Guest Door.

Smiley Door 3/pic: This Smiley Door you can put ANY account on the Smiley Door and if your that account, you can go through the door, great for your freinds to go in special places.

So that my suggestion for Everybody Edits and I hope you like it Chris.

P.S. The Smiley Doors are for Beta Members Only

Grove16 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool and Hjgrove //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#2 Before February 2015

it40x

Re: Smiley Door

it was sugested before, but this idea is good.

#3 Before February 2015

Stubby
Website

it40x wrote:

it was sugested before, but this idea is good.

fgRzols.png

#4 Before February 2015

MrScaniaV8Super

sugested before, you are new on forum so that is okay Yn8I7.png but this idea is good.

#5 Before February 2015

fatfry

No beta only

F that

Last edited by fatfry (Dec 11 2011 9:10:53 pm)

#6 Before February 2015

hjgrove

all ready suggested but good idea bro //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Grove16 1423737135224297

Board footer