Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Koto

Room Owners Name suggestion

I didn't see this in the list of suggestions, so here it is.   When you enter a room, have you ever looked through the list to see if the owner is in the room?   If the room is full, this can take awhile, especially if they don't own chat.   Since the owners name is already under the level name, why doesn't the name appear grey like it does for non-chatters if the owner doesn't own chat?   It would make things easier if your looking for help, and you don't know whether the owner has chat or not.   It would helpful, that's all.

Another, but slightly related suggestion, (I don't want to make 2 separate topics) is that the owner of a room should be able to see what's going on in chat.   My reasoning for this, is if they give out the code, and someone leaks it on chat, the owner can see who leaked the code out, and kick them, instead of not knowing who leaked the edit code.   It would just be easier for the room owner, when they reset, so they don't have to worry as much about the code getting leaked a second time.

#2 Before February 2015

Jaybm

Re: Room Owners Name suggestion

I agree, the owner of the world should be able to see the chat to kick spammers, code leakers, etc. Great idea!

#3 Before February 2015

tailschao

Re: Room Owners Name suggestion

yes. my suggestion in the suggestions. it was my idea //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Koto1423737667223765

Board footer