Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

tailschao

EE Aniversary.

I, for one, was not here the day EE was born(started). So then i thought; "what if one the day EE was made, everyone can get either a +10 or +15 energy(Mods can decide which one)." Now, before you think im crazy, it is worth it. waiting 1 year for only +15 sounds like it is still not enough! But srsly, i hope you support this.

#2 Before February 2015

baxdar

Re: EE Aniversary.

once again a good idea //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile =rep for you

#3 Before February 2015

NikK

Nice idea but maybe it would be better if it was your EE account birthday like when your account is 1 year old you get +10 or +15 or whatevs, because if not maybe you wait a year and get +15, and someone creates an account the day before and he/she also gets +15.

#4 Before February 2015

Powerstars

NikK wrote:

Nice idea but maybe it would be better if it was your EE account birthday like when your account is 1 year old you get +10 or +15 or whatevs, because if not maybe you wait a year and get +15, and someone creates an account the day before and he/she also gets +15.

I like your idea! I also think there should be something going on the year EE turns 1. IDK, maybe some slightly lighter basic blocks that are like ice, as a tribute to when EE first came out.

Last edited by Powerstars (Jan 7 2012 1:55:52 pm)

#5 Before February 2015

F1redragon

All very good ideas I would like more max energy! The block thing also sounds good!

tailschao 1423737681223751

Board footer