Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

guts120

Uber Huge World

A world where the minimap completely covers the screen. Great use for artists or people making huge minigames. What do you guys think.

#2 Before February 2015

Shlygly

Re: Uber Huge World

A 800x400 World ? It could be usefull, the only problem would be the World size on the server I think. However that's good idea //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#3 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

Or maybe a world where you can choose your own dimensions. Minimap would have a scroll bar if it doesn't fit the screen.

The energy cost would be the area of the map you have chosen (then x1.5 if area ? 100,000, or stay the same if area < 100,000).

So lets say 1,000 (Width) x 250 (Height) are the dimensions. We would multiply 1500 and 500 together, which would make 250,000. 250,000 > 100,000 so we multiply it by 1.5 which is 375,000. 375,000 is the total amount of energy for a world where the dimensions are 1,000 x 250.

Everyone in beta get free worlds until all the accumulated area in their chosen dimension worlds add up to 500,000, then the energy costs start.

#4 Before February 2015

Shift

Derp. Do you honestly think this has never been suggested before? If so, you would be wrong. Not to say this wouldn't be a decent idea...

#5 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

This was suggested before and would be terribly annoying to look for things on the map without seeing where you're going.

#6 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

Make a "Find you" option on the minimap, then. It would make where you are more clear.

#7 Before February 2015

guts120

Thank for all the good comments! I thought this would just get loads of bad comments, like 'what a noobish suggestion' and stuff about how flawed it is.

KRAZYMAN50 wrote:

This was suggested before and would be terribly annoying to look for things on the map without seeing where you're going.

I would like to point out that you get a little green dot that represents you on the minimap, so this wouldn't be too big a problem when your in god mode, or on the dotted gravity thing.

GadgetGeek wrote:

Infinite sized world etc.

This would be a great idea, as it would almost be troll proof (it could be too big to be completely trolled). This would have the same problem as being way to big for the server to handle (possibly, I don't know how the server works).

#8 Before February 2015

F1redragon

Great ideas but how would you view such a big world on minimap and you wouldn't be able to see anything when a really big map was up! But still good idea!

guts120 1423737694223738

Board footer