Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

butterfly

I want to translate game on Russian languange

I want to translate ee because in ee playing ~50000 people, (this is write on 1 Russian site were people playing in different flash games, and there whites what playing 50000 people)i am from Ukraine, there, people know Russian, and i think Russian people say you thanks, and me be more comfortable

#2 Before February 2015

Ignia

Re: I want to translate game on Russian languange

Russian people don't know English? That's new. Why not just translate this game into many different languages?

#3 Before February 2015

Chauer

Well, a good translation certainly would help the case. Count me in.

#4 Before February 2015

iYam

Well, I know an old Arabic proverb which says:  

Old Arabic proverb wrote:

If the mountain won't come to Muhammad then Muhammad must go to the mountain".

Just learn English because the mountain, Chris, won't translate the whole game to Russian.

#5 Before February 2015

butterfly

Ignia wrote:

Russian people don't know English? That's new. Why not just translate this game into many different languages?

Russians people know English but in ee plays kids 7-15 years old, and not every kid learn in school English, some kids France learn, some English, some German, so i think this be for them very good

butterfly 1423737806223626

Board footer