Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

JalilTKai

"Your Favorite Worlds" button

Hi.

I was going to suggest something like a "your favorite worlds" button in-game. Normally, this button would be used for adding your favorite worlds. On the top of the world select in-game, I would suggest a your favorite worlds tab, possibly next to the your saved worlds tab. The tab may also consist of a heart. When you choose a world in game, on the bottom menu (you know, where the chat is) there should be a heart or a tab (that should look similar to the god mode tab) that says "add world as favorite". If you click that button, you will automatically add the world you are in as a favorite which would be found in that tab at the world menu. (They will be displayed similar to your worlds, but without the mine, there would be a heart in its place). You may also remove worlds from your favorites by clicking possibly a blue heart with a minus sign on it. (I have no idea where that would be shown. I'm guessing you should right-click a world you'd like to remove, and it will give a warning sign saying "Are you sure you want to remove this world from your favorites list" and you'd have a choice of yes and no).

This would be good for knowing what you'd want to play in the near future, and I think it would be a good choice for EE.

#2 Before February 2015

tak4n

Re: "Your Favorite Worlds" button

Then we should make Like and Dislike buttons and eventually turn EE into youtube //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Just kidding. This is a very good idea, for the removing worlds from vavorites why just not click the heart again? Unclick the heart //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue This will be Clicktaculous! I don't see anything wrong with this idea.

signature3_zpsttrhtmyh.png

#3 Before February 2015

noah5

Good idea!
(posted via phone!)

#4 Before February 2015

SquidMan338

I like this //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile I have just one suggestion:
Some levels are very often edited. So when a favorite level is shown in the levels list, it should say "Edited" if it has been edited since the last time you played. This would be shown near where "Mine" would normally be. That, or the text/heart color would be different.

Last edited by SquidMan338 (Jan 23 2012 2:56:30 am)

#5 Before February 2015

JalilTKai

tak4n wrote:

Then we should make Like and Dislike buttons and eventually turn EE into youtube //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Just kidding. This is a very good idea, for the removing worlds from vavorites why just not click the heart again? Unclick the heart //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue This will be Clicktaculous! I don't see anything wrong with this idea.

Yeah I see what you're talking about //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile. I actually think your way of removing your favorite levels is better than mine. The only thing I can say is that I think a warning should be shown when you are about to remove it.

JalilTKai 1423737870223562

Board footer