Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Deetz

My block suggestion CHRIS READ

Hi, this suggestion probably won't be added,but here it is: secret bricks, the ones that look like solid black bricks, should be able to be edited to look like any block. It would also take the minimap color of that block. That's it. thanks for viewing.

#2 Before February 2015

Shift

Re: My block suggestion CHRIS READ

This already been suggested several times, and, although I'm sure plenty of people would disagree with me, I would hate for this idea to be implemented. Just think of the trolling that would occur...

#3 Before February 2015

Deetz

SHIFT said . . . . . . . . . . .;)

Just think of the trolling that would occur...

That could happen, but also think of all the amazing levels that would pop up.

Last edited by deetz (Jan 18 2012 5:26:35 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

baxdar

well secret bricks can only be used in your saved levels right? so therefor no one would troll.   but i don't think it is that great of an idea personally

#5 Before February 2015

Carter

I don't like the idea, there would be too much confusion.

#6 Before February 2015

tak4n

Noob bosses levels will take this idea to their advantage and a new way to troll players will be born.

signature3_zpsttrhtmyh.png

#7 Before February 2015

SquidMan338

I don't really like it either, it would makes things way to hard at times. Maybe, however, one way to prevent dozens of these all over the place would be to put an energy price on each individual brick of this type you want to buy (separate brick from the secret ones already made). This way, they wouldn't be spammed all over the place.

#8 Before February 2015

Kirby

i hate secret block mazes, but i bet noobs would make stupid things like mazes out of normal bricks and then the answer is to go through bricks or something. the only reason ive used secret blocks is because of a new level im making where there is an essentail but ugly part so i use dark BGs and i use secret blocks to outline it. Unless you think of a totally new way to use secret blocks, i say this is a bad idea
TL;DR: No

#9 Before February 2015

Shift

deetz wrote:

That could happen, but also think of all the amazing levels that would pop up.

Amazing levels: 2
Noob Levels: 1337

baxdar wrote:

well secret bricks can only be used in your saved levels right? so therefor no one would troll.   but i don't think it is that great of an idea personally

-.-

Trolling doesn't mean messing up a world. It means messing with someone. Don't you think a lot of level owners will purposely make it really hard to find the pathway if this is implemented?

Why would adding another kind of brick increase trolling? The trolls that would use this new type of brick are currently making do with other types.

Deetz 1423737892223540

Board footer