Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Tree

Default Smiley!

We should be able to change our default smiley, so that instead of starting a world with //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile, you could have a santa, sunglasses, devil, ect... ect.......

Small idea, but.... whatever!

#2 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Re: Default Smiley!

Heh, really cool idea, but it's been suggested like 20 times.

#3 Before February 2015

Tree

*sigh* I don't check before I post, maybe I should.

#4 Before February 2015

tak4n

I dislike this idea as it will not be fair for people who paid for some smilies while others get them for free.

signature3_zpsttrhtmyh.png

#5 Before February 2015

noelzkie

tak4n wrote:

I dislike this idea as it will not be fair for people who paid for some smilies while others get them for free.

So? I dont know what u mean but no one gets epic smileys 4 free.

#6 Before February 2015

tak4n

noelzkie wrote:
tak4n wrote:

So? I dont know what u mean but no one gets epic smileys 4 free.

I don't know what this topic means. Just wanted to point out what you said.

signature3_zpsttrhtmyh.png

#7 Before February 2015

SquidMan338

I don't think he meant that you would get the smileys for free, I think he meant that you could choose your default smiley from the list of ones you already have.
Nice idea, but as KRAZYMAN50 said before, it's been suggested many times.
If you don't know whether an idea has been suggested before or not, check the sticky on the first page in the game suggestions section of the forum. (the one marked: List of suggestions (READ BEFORE POSTING) )

#8 Before February 2015

Kirby

@tak4n they could only choose the default smiley from the smilies they ALREADY HAVE. Its basically choosing a smiley before you enter a level.

#9 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

tak4n wrote:

I don't think you get it. This is only default smiley, meaning you choose a different smiley to start a world with as in THE ONES YOU ALREADY HAVE...

Tree 1423737905223527

Board footer