Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

BunnySMG

Idea for a pair of bricks.

So here's an idea for a couple of types of bricks. One way bricks. The first, which has probably been suggested already would be a block that is only solid the first time you land on it, after which it dissapears. The other one, which I think could be put to some really neat uses is a brick that isn't there the first time you pass over its area and comes into being once you move off of that space. It would allow the creation of one way paths, bridges and platforms that you have to "build" by dropping onto the places where they'll appear and other such interresting stuff.

#2 Before February 2015

SquidMan338

Re: Idea for a pair of bricks.

You're right, the first has been suggested, and the second may or may not have (I'm not sure). Both are good ideas, but for the first idea, it's kinda pointless to post an idea that has been suggested before, this one being suggested many times over.
Also, your best bet for getting your topic read is to give it a specific title, like "One way bricks and appearing bricks" instead of "Idea for a pair of bricks"

Last edited by SquidMan338 (Jan 30 2012 2:57:13 pm)

#3 Before February 2015

scienceguyz

Re: Idea for a pair of bricks.

isn't the second just secret bricks?
And by 1 way I thought like the candy bricks that you can jump up through and land on.

BunnySMG 1423738034223398

Board footer