Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

stevethepirahnaplant

*Smiley characteristics*

Smiley characteristics would mean that each smiley has its own abilities and people can make certain puzzles where you need a certain smiley to continue through a world.

I have 4 right now, feel free to give some ideas and ill add them to this list:

iron smiley - ignores gravity arrows
Painter smiley - treats decorations as solid blocks.
ghost smiley - can go through Halloween blocks
Nerd smiley - can be pushed by other players (Good for CO-OP levels)

#2 Before February 2015

Master1

Re: *Smiley characteristics*

No, No, and No. People need to think before suggesting things >.>
Do you even realize how many good worlds will be crap if they added this?

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#3 Before February 2015

Zakros

It is funny how I didn't think about this. I honestly agree with this, but the Smileys should maybe be allowed or not by the Room Admin, otherly the player with these Smileys would easily pass beyond the Minigames... Just like that o.O

#4 Before February 2015

St Cool

agreed with master 1 with the ghost smily while you were gone similer things had been surgested where you set a certain smily to to throught the block

#5 Before February 2015

SquidMan338

Um....I suggested this not too long ago. I made a thread called "Smiley Abilities."
By the way, like I mentioned in my own thread, it could be made so that abilities could be turned on/off when making a world and certain ones could be restricted for that world.

Last edited by SquidMan338 (Feb 4 2012 4:36:32 pm)

stevethepirahnaplant 1423738047223385

Board footer