Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Wezza

Victory sound

Ain't it kind of obvious? Getting a "pling" sound when you get a coin, but no sound when you get the crown? In my opinion there should be some sort of sound attached when you get the crown. This could be a trumpet, of piano strike, just so you know that you won, just coin sounds as achieving is kind of boring, right?

Please leave a comment, your thoughts or questions here.

Thanks for reading,
Wezza

#2 Before February 2015

scienceguyz

Re: Victory sound

I like that idea

#3 Before February 2015

Jj64938

yeah nice idea.
It could also be a trumpet sound like for a king. But only to the player who gets it.

#4 Before February 2015

Wezza

Jj64938 wrote:

yeah nice idea.
It could also be a trumpet sound like for a king. But only to the player who gets it.

Indeed, I had that in mind too. If it would be in general it would be abused and your ears would fell off if you don't mute the sound.

#5 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

lol, that could be easily abused.

I wonder what's in this level?

MY EARS!

It should be quiet like the piano/drums.

#6 Before February 2015

stevethepirahnaplant

how about it waits 10 seconds before making the noise to make sure nobody else gets it.

#7 Before February 2015

Wezza

Well, ofcourse you only get it 1 time and then you'll only get it if you lose it and get it again. But if there are loads of people falling or running through it and there are alot spammed all over there you will get it, with the full sound effect, and then wait several seconds to get it again. This due trollers.

#8 Before February 2015

Gamerbro64

Maybe there should be that if over 10 crowns are in the world the victory sound will not play and if it is less than 10 it will play to avoid spamming.

#9 Before February 2015

Wezza

If this gets code right there would be no reason to decrease the amount of crowns getting used and making the sound. It could be coded like: If there are more then 10 crowns within 10x10 area there will be no sound, or something in that direction.

Last edited by Wezza (Feb 9 2012 1:44:29 am)

Wezza 1423738079223353

Board footer