Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Kajuxas

Controlling the trollers

If there is post similar to this one, I'm sorry, anyway, lets get to the point:
I've had some ideas for controlling trollers and here they are:
1. /delete nameofthetroller - deletes all blocks placed by the troller.
2. /undo nameofthetroller - does undo to all troller changes, like repairs the blocks he has removed.
3. Option on setting max block placement by other players, creator of the room has infinite block placement. Example:
Troller - WEE... what the? i can't place anymore blocks? I QUIT!
4. Option to mute those annoying chat trollers, like /mute theannoyingchattroller
5. Option to show who placed most blocks. Example:
Someone1 - 234 blocks
Someone2 - 452 blocks
Someone3 - 142 blocks
Thetroller1 - 2353 blocks
6. I'm not sure if this one was used or not, but option to kick all non-chatters, chatters, people with code, guests.
7. Option for more than one owner of room, like Editor1 gave the room, and Editor2 made his/her level there, Editor1 should have an option to let Editor2 set the code and so on.
Thanks for reading and please leave a post below. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#2 Before February 2015

SquidMan338

Re: Controlling the trollers

I've had some ideas for controlling trollers and here they are......

These would be helpful, but I don't think it would be possible. Having the servers remember who placed what blocks I think would cause too much lag or something.
Plus, I don't think letting people have the same abilities as the room owner is a good idea. Some people may not realize that giving someone these abilities could ruin all their hard work. If you give this to one wrong person, or type in the wrong name by mistake, your level is as good as dead.

#3 Before February 2015

Kajuxas

Re: Controlling the trollers

Yeah, but still, i know some people that uses friend worlds, and if one of them is in Europe and another one is in America, then its hard to meet and edit the world, like one of them wants to edit the world or fix some mistake, he can't without the original room owner, cause he is the only one who could set the code. I'm simply saying that it would be very helpful that there could be more than one owner of the world, as well an option to remove the other owner if he trolls.

And i don't really think 5th idea would cause lag to servers, I think placing blocks cause bigger lag to servers than block counter.

Kajuxas 1423738095223337

Board footer