Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

surferboy09

Selling levls?

How about selling a level for energy?
So say I wanted to buy ex crew shift and cyph1e put it up for sale you would be able to go on someones (in this case cyph1e) profile and buy a level for energy bit like eBay u have to bid for the level and if you win the level( say u bidid 100 energy) and you won it would automatically take hundred energy away from you and give it to the person (cyph1e) you got the level off. G
You would also be able to say how long you wanted your level to be up for sale for I.e 1hour 2 hours act. Instead of going on someones profile and looking for the level you want to buy Chris could make a section in the game where all the levels up for sale would go.

Ok that's my idea probably won't go a head but worth a try. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#2 Before February 2015

Gamerbro64

Re: Selling levls?

I like the idea a lot but if there were I hope there would be a sign that pops up saying Do you really want to sell the level? (YES (NO). This idea is awesome and it could also help crew members out. +1 REP for you. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#3 Before February 2015

surferboy09

Thx for the plus yep and yes I forgot to put te bit in where it would have a pop up saying yes or no. Thx

#4 Before February 2015

SquidMan338

I think this is kinda cool. But I think that when the level is transferred, where it says (when you are in the level) the owner of this level's name, it should have a $ icon next to it to say that this person bought the level from someone. Then, if you hover over it, it would show who it was bought it from. This would prevent someone from passing off someone else's work as their own. This icon would disappear if you cleared the level. If someone sells their level, they would be able to choose if this icon will appear after it's been sold.

#5 Before February 2015

surferboy09

Yeah that would be better

#6 Before February 2015

Master1

I don't like the idea, if someone put time into it then they should keep it.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#7 Before February 2015

guts120

Well, they don't have to sell it, do they?

#8 Before February 2015

stevethepirahnaplant

SquidMan338 wrote:

I think this is kinda cool. But I think that when the level is transferred, where it says (when you are in the level) the owner of this level's name, it should have a $ icon next to it to say that this person bought the level from someone. Then, if you hover over it, it would show who it was bought it from. This would prevent someone from passing off someone else's work as their own. This icon would disappear if you cleared the level. If someone sells their level, they would be able to choose if this icon will appear after it's been sold.

I think if you sell your level, you should EXPECT them to take credit.

#9 Before February 2015

St Cool

Plus people will go on shared accounts, buy worlds with there massive energy and give it to there other account.

#10 Before February 2015

surferboy09

Hmmm     . . .     True

#11 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

I think this is a really bad idea.

Shared accounts will be ****ing up everybody edits THAT much more if this ever happens.

surferboy09 1423738119223313

Board footer